Chapter 7

Glynda pov

*I was watching all the students dance. At least they're having a moment of peace. I look at Y/n dancing with Ruby Rose. I give a small smile that quickly fades and sigh deeply.*

Ozpin: Aren't you glad to see your son happy?

Goodwitch: I am... I just wish I'd been there for him before...

Ozpin: You had responsibilities.

Goodwitch: I made a mistake. The worst mistake of my life. I'm glad he spent part of his childhood with his adoptive mother but... I should have been there for him and for Johnny.

Ozpin: And now you have the chance to make up for that past mistake. He's at the same place where you work every day, attending your classes and getting stronger and making you proud...even though he hardly ever wants to rest and always wants to do everything himself...he reminds me of someone.

Goodwitch: What do you think he'll think? After years and years, he meets up with the mother who abandoned him when he was just a baby. He's never even seen a photo or had a memory of me...all he thinks is that I was killed on a mission.

Ozpin: He won't forgive you at first, but he'll understand your side and love you like the great mother you are. Do it while there's still time...

Goodwitch:...

Ozpin: But that doesn't matter now. Now, it's time to relax and there's a special guest for you to dance with.

Goodwitch: But...

*I look over and see Ironwood holding out his hand to ask me to dance. I let out a groan, but just as I'm about to put my hand in his I'm interrupted when someone puts a hand on Ironwood's shoulder. I blush intensely as I see who it is...*

Johhny: Sorry, buddy... but she's already got a date.

Goodwitch:*blushing* Johnny?

Ozpin:...*walk away* Have fun.

Y/n Pov

*The evening is going very well. I'm with the best girl ever. We're dancing and, of course, kissing. Ruby Rose... what a woman. So far everything seems to be going well, Ruby and I had a little chat with Jaune and I hope he can dance with Pyrrha.While i hold her hand, Ruby and I go upstairs to meet Yang.*

Yang:So,how is going love birds?

Ruby:*blush* Stapw...

Yang:Heh...Y'know,I think we really needed this.

Ruby:Yeah.And you did a great job planning it, too.

Yang:AWW thanks. *she wraps her arms around Ruby neck bring her close,while Ruby fights it(i dont know how to say that)* 

Ruby:GHAAA-

Y/n:Eh-

Yang:It wasn't all me though.Weiss did a lot too.

*I look down to see Weiss and neptune talking*

Y/n:Yeah.I was surprised by her effort. She helped you a lot. I was even afraid of her enthusiasm...kinda creppy.

Yang:You get used.

Y/n:I guess so.

Ruby:Wait...who is that guy who dancing with miss Goodwitch?

Y/n:What you me- *glass break*....

Yang:Hmm i wonder who he is.

Ruby:Y/n? Are you ok?