Paw Patrol: The Fate of the Oracle Pups

Start from the beginning

Harold: With four real fortune teller-like pups, that Paw patrol won't be able to know I know what they'd do next, (unsure) I think that's right? I just need to follow that single pup to the rest of her group!

(scene changes to Melody entering Mason's personal arena just before an Eye Five flies overhead)

Eye Five: (screams)

Sound: (crash)

Eye Five's voice: I'm okay!

Melody: I think I found him! (shouts) Mason, are you here?

Mason: (leaps over to Melody) Something up girl?

Melody: Mason, a new magic pup breed entered our inn! She asked if we could help her!

Mason: (kneels down) Please tell me what you know girl!

Melody: (nods) (explains what she was told about the oracle pups from Oracle)

Mason: (nods understandingly) I have no trouble welcoming those poor magic pups who are seeking a place to call home and protection!

Melody: (nods) (explains where the oracle pups asked to meet up)

Mason: Just to be safe, I'll get some extra help! But do you mind coming along?

Melody: (nods) No trouble at all, Mason!

Mirage's voice: I'm coming too!

Melody: (playfully rolls her eyes)

(scene changes to a oasis in the desert where Oracle is waiting her her fellow oracle pups)

Oracle's daughter: Mommy! (hugs Oracle)

Oracle: Mommy's back, Fate! (to her friends) Destiny, Faith, you okay?

Destiny: We're okay Oracle! So how'd it go traveling to the special inn?

Oracle: I spoke with Melody, she kindly agreed to speak with him!

Faith: You mean we might find a nice home?

Oracle: (nods) I believe a good future awaits us, also I asked her to give him the scroll for making oracle pups!

Fate: I hope it's in safe hands!

Oracle: (nods) I know she can be trusted!

Harold's voice: She might be but I'm not! (evil laughs)

(the foursome look over)

Oracle: Harold Humdinger I assume?

Harold: How'd you know that

Oracle: I presume you were spying on us?

Harold: (scoffs) So?

Oracle: (protectively gets in front of her daughter) Leave us alone, you've got now reason for troubling us!

Harold: Well I do! I'm forcing you pups to tell me the future! That way the Paw Patrol won't be able to stop me!

Oracle: Time goes off in many directions, we only see possible paths! Not always the exact path!

Harold: I'm still taking you!

(Oracle, Fate, Destiny, and Faith step back two feet)

Harold: (confused) Why did you four step back?

(an Earth Geargolem fist bursts out of the ground underneath Harold sending him flying into a nearby palm tree then emerges where Harold once stood)

Harold: (screams) (lands in palm tree) Oof! (groans) Okay, no I know why you moved back! (looks down)