Chapter 45: Kiyotaka v. Yuuichi/ Lies Intertwined.

Horikita was still looking at me, confused and possibly scared at the same time. It hadn't helped that I started smiling after she had read the message.

I had to options:
I could fix this and give her the truth, and tell her about the rat in our class, or I could leave it, and observe her future actions. Both options prove fruitful, but sadly, only one will keep me in this
school.

"Horikita, there's something I need to tell you."

I tried to lose my smile and suppress my excitement.

She didn't answer me, but she didn't leave either, so I continued.

"Theres a trader in our class, and their feeding information to class a. That message is fake."

I stood up, and headed towards her. I needed to test something, and low and behold, she didn't move away from me.
This can still work.

"This may surprise you, but that trader is..."

It the heat of the moment, I decided to go with option three.

"Kiyotaka Ayanokoji."
-
(Ayanokoji POV)

After class was over, I got a text from Yuuichi.
He told me to come to his room.

He didn't tell me why he left the class, or why he took Horikita with him.
It was the first time he left me in the dark since we got to this school.

It is possible that I felt frustrated?
That theory was doubtful, but a possibility.

Before I left the class, I was stopped by both Chiaki and Hirata at the same time.

"Hey, Ayanokoji-kun, do you know where Yuuichi and Horikita went? They seem to have snuck out together."

Hirata asked me calmly, but I could see panic in Chiaki's eyes. It looks like she was left in the dark for the first time as well.
It would be no use in telling her that both she and I seemed to have been discarded.

"Actually, no, I don't. Sorry."

Hirata looked to Chiaki, then back to me.
"It's okay, but if you do see him, can you tell him that the class is waiting for his directions."

As soon as I heard those words, a certain desire rose within me.
"Sure, I'll tell him."

I began my stride out of the classroom.
In my head, I had made a decision.

Maybe it was time to take some control for myself.

The thought at first sent me for a loop, since I had insisted on staying in the background, but I feel differently now.

I feel like it's time for a bit of infighting in class d.

I feel like having a bit of fun.
-
I arrived at Yuuichi's suppressing those feelings at first. Maybe what he will say will change my mind.

He gave me a cup of coffee, and sat down across from me.

Tension arose.
I wasn't sure why.

"Ayanokoji, there's something I need to tell you. It has to do with class A."

I paused for a moment, then answered.
"Okay."

He continued.
"There's a trader in our class. There feeding information to class a, or more specifically, to one person in class a."

"Who is it?"
It was meaningless, I already knew the answer.

"Don't worry about it. It's just someone out to get class d."

Don't worry about it.
Those were his exact words, so I listened.
However, this is the last order of his I would be listening to for a while.

I pushed the coffee away from me, I wouldn't be drinking it anyway.

"Is this what you told Horikita?"

He stood up, it seemed he picked up on my hidden malice.
I thought he might.

"I gave her your name."

I really didn't care about that, since I knew he had done it not against me, but to once again use Horikita.
I wasn't really mad about that either, but maybe I was tired of not having my own sort of control.

I stood up as well.

"Yuuichi, I think it's time for me to establish my control in class d."

I talked calmly, so he responded in kind.

"I thought you may say something like that. And I think your right. What do we say, by the end of the sports festival, we have this decided."

I began to leave, or storming out as some may say.

"Sounds fine by me."

I could tell, he was smiling.
He always seems excited by a challenge.
-
On my way out, I ran into Horikita, who seemed to be coming in.

She looked at me with an extreme glare, but I for my part, ignored her completely.

I had my own plan to form.

I decided to talk to one person that I knew Yuuichi knew well:

Arisu Sakayanagi of Class A
——————————————-

A/N: I know I said the book was over, but then I had a good idea to finally do a Kiyotaka v. Yuuichi battle during a special exam.
So, I will see where this goes for now.