Chapter 21.5: Katagiri Kotonoha's Soliloquy

Have you ever thought that you had someone that looked up to you?
Someone that wanted to copy your movements, and do everything you did.
I thought it would be interesting.

So I took that part on his stage, and I wanted to play that role the best I could.
He was different though.
I saw all the things that he did to people.

But it only interested me more. He looked up to me, this was my property.

He never looked up to me at all though.

I found my own mother dead in her hospital dead. A sight I probably should have never seen.

I never cried though.

Even with my own mother dead in front of me, I just couldn't think of any reason to cry.
Did she ever actually do anything for me?

I've wanted to be reunited all these years with him, but not to fight.
I've just wanted to see that face one more time.

I want him to stay in this school, and I can be the one he eventually looks up to again, with no act.

But, maybe some people's ideas clash with my own. I'm not afraid to crush those people, by any means.

This is my property after all.

What kind of owner would I be if I didn't protect it?
————

What kind of owner would I be if I didn't protect it?————

A/N:
I wanted to properly introduce my new character.
So, this is more a less an introduction with a little mystery.

I hope this helps you understand her character a little better. She is not just here to be cringey or anything like that.
This girl is very broken, she just doesn't realize it.