The time passed pretty quickly, as everyone was busy with the wedding preparations.

Mrs. Verma was behaving as if this was an normal wedding! And as we have to came across family members and media, so we're acting as a perfect family.

And right now I'm getting ready for my haldi ceremony. From the last four days his memories are clouding my mind again and again. I fuking have to forget him and start my life with someone else.

Yesterday I found out that his name his Agasthya Rathore. And I hate this name and the surname!!

Because his name was Agasthya and surname was rathore!

But it can't be him because he is not in India. If he would be the last guy left on this planet than I will happily marry an alien rather than him.

That guy is the reason for my past trauma and the therapy sessions I have to took. Only my friends know about him and my therapies.

Reyansh and Dhriti have already left for the resort where all the functions will be taking place there.

I will be leaving soon with bhabhi, bhai and di.Chachu and his family directly went there.

I'm missing two of my bestfriends. But that's not their fault as the wedding is happening very quickly withoutany plans, so they weren't able to get visa.

"Heer are you ready?" I heard krisha bhabhi's voice.

"Almost!" Before I can answer my makeup artist replied.

She started to do my hair.

I'm sitting on the same position for last 1 hour. And I can't even use my phone because that's "disturbing" them.

_

Finally after what felt like eternity, I was ready and just wearing jewellery was left. I saw bhabhi entering the room and looking at me with adoration in her eyes.

Our bhai is really lucky to have her in his life. She was like a missing piece of puzzle in our life.

 She was like a missing piece of puzzle in our life

Her dress

Since almost every second bride is wearing flower jewelry, I opted for a shell jewellery which looks beautiful with my outfit.