MUMBAI
RATHORE MANSION

"Sushil, Sunil here's your tea" Neha said keeping the tray on table and started to walk away.

"Bhabhi, Preeti we want to talk about something" Sunil said in a bit of tension.

"Jii, bataiye" Neha said and she and Preeti sat on the couch.
(Yes, tell)

"Ummm..We have got an amazing proposal for Agasthya and the girl's family and the girl have agreed" Sushil said hesitantly because the only thing that Agasthya is allergic to in this phase of his life was marriage.

"But, How we will tell Agasthya" Preeti asked concerned.

"Bhai sahab, We should tell them the truth" Sunil said.

"What are you guys hiding?" Neha asked confidently .

"Um..mm Neha, yesterday we were checking the property papers and then we saw that according to the papers Maa have kept one condition for Agasthya to claim his rights...According to the condition he have to get married at the age of 26" Sushil said.

"Oh god! This is so messed up!" Preeti exclaimed.

"I think we should talk to Agasthya right now" Neha said and got up to call Agathya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If all of you are done staring at each other then please tell what's going on!" Agasthya said irritated because his family members are staring at each other for the past 10 minutes.

"Ummm..umm WEWANTYOUTOGOTMARRIED" Neha said in breath.

"What? Can you please repeat!?" Agasthya asked

"Beta, yesterday when we were reading the property documents that time we saw one condition paper and according to that paper if you want to have Rathore and Sons then you have to get married at the age of 26" Sunil said.

"Wtf, can't you change this useless condition. This company means world to me!" Agasthya asked because for this company he have given everything.

"Language!" Neha said in a irritating tone

"No, we cannot" his father said ignoring Neha.

"But dad..." he tried to say but he wasn't able to find correct words.

"One of our business partner have accepted the proposal..You are getting married in week" Sushil said is a final tone and got up.

"Okayyy" Agasthya murmured and left for his room.

I staright went to my cupboard and took a wooden box out

I staright went to my cupboard and took a wooden box out. It had a Jhumka in it.

It belongs to my 'rose' . She is the one ruling my heart from the past 7 years.

This is the only thing which keeps me at ease. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. I loved her without even knowing the meaning of love. But some stories are incomplete, some people comes in your life just to go away.