Chapter 23

[Minx P.O.V]

I gave in to Ohm's arms as we walk into the isle. Never have I ever felt so happy in my whole entire life. "thanks Ohm." I whispered. "It's been years you know. But we didn't even realize." Ohm answered. I did have a crush on him my whole life. I actually had a crush between Ohm and Ryan. him and himself.

[Ohm P.O.V.]

"By the way Jess, how did you know it was Minx when I told you who I liked? I said Michelle, not exactly Minx." I asked her. "just.. things.. I have tricks and secrets up my sleeves you know" She smirked. "exactly.." Chilled murmured. "Chilled to Earth. I repeat. Chilled to Earth. Are you there?" Dlive joked. "wha-? What happened?!" Chilled woke. We all laughed as he face palms himself. 

"Chilled, get it out your guts. We all know you love Jess." Ziegs enters out of the main door. "The prom is just starting within a few minutes!" She announced. "We'll be there tweet tart!" Dlive grinned. Ziegs blushed as we all react. "WHAT?!"

"We kinda hooked up without you guys knowing.." Dlive blushed. "Nice one Dlive!" I cheered. "Deez Nutz!" Jess screamed. We all looked at her in agony. "What?" "You wouldn't understand."

[Jess P.O.V]

"Hey! What gives!" Minx yelled. I pulled her all the way to the restroom while smiling. God. She's heavy.

"What was that for?" She said in her cute but scary voice. "First of all. God, you're heavy." "HEY!" "Second, wear this." I said, giving her a small box. "What are these things?" "Contacts. I have a bunch of colors. Suits your eye grades." "I like these." She said getting the container with the red contacts. "Red? Really? You want red eyes?" "Don't judge. Now get out." "Why am I supposed to get out? You're just going to put that on." "Just get out!" She screamed.

"Done. Come back now!" She yelled. "Your voice is so loud that I can even hear you whispering right from here." "Get in." She whispered. "So.. How do I look?" She asked. "Perfect. What did you use to put that on anyway?" "What do you mean by 'use'?" "WHAT?" I screamed. "Get off of me!" She yells. I pinned her to a wall and tried removing her contacts. "You might get infections! Hold still!" "WHAT THE FUCK YOU YOU TRYING TO DO?!" She yells pushing me back. I got one of the contacts on my hands at least. Oh wait, "Uh oh."

------------------------------------------

So.. Yea. I had no comments in last chapter so erase that happenin in your mind.

Another thing.. Less updates cuz my laptops KEEP FUCKING BREAKING. Another reason why this chapter is less than 450 words.