Chapter 20

[Minx P.O.V]
I glanced at the beautiful purple gown. It's not as girly, so it perfectly suits me. I guess Lizzie really does know me well after all. I should have never doubted you.

I went and wore my gown. Nina, now Jess, put make up on me, using the stuff Lizzie bought. "Ready?" Ziegs asked. "Yup. Pretty much it." Jess sighed in relief.

"Minx, I really should get going now. Thanks for the gown!" Jess smiled. "Where are you going?" I asked. "To do stuff.."

[Nina/Jess P.O,V]
"Sup guys? What's the gimmick?" I greeted. Ohm, Dlive and Chilled glanced at me as if something is on my face. "Don't pretend like I didn't know.." I grinned. "What?" Ohm asked in confusion. "Didn't Chilled tell you? I'm involved in this plan, you know?" I said, almost giving a frown. "I know. I know. It just feels different seeing you smile and all." Chilled grinned, and stared as he is on a trance. "Chilled! Snap out of it!" Dlive laughed as he skeeps shaking Chilled.

"So just get prepared and put your stuff in the car, guys!" I grinned, opening the car. "I'll just go to the bathroom, kay?" I said, getting my gown out of the car. "Okay." Ohm answered. "Hey, good luck on Minx." I smiled, letting go of Ohm's hand. "And if you hurt her, even just a little tear comes out, you'll be facing me." I whispered. He let out a little gulp but gave a nervous smiled after. "Calm down. I'm not gonna kill you or anything." I said, trying to calm him down. I went to the bathroom and got changed.

[Chilled P.O.V]
"I still don't trust that b*tch." Dlive whispered. "Shh! Jess might hear you!" Ohm shushed. "Guys, I think she's okay. I think she's changed." I whispered to both of them. Both stared at me like I did something wrong. "What?" I asked. "Did she make you eat anything?" Dlive asked. "What? What made you say that?" I asked, confused. "Let's just go to the hospital and get those drugs off Chilled, kay?" Ohm suggested. "I'm perfectly fine! I actually haven't eaten anything.." I exclaimed. "Explains why you keep thinking about food. But why haven't you eaten anything yet?" Dlive asked. "What do you expect me to do?" I said sheepishly. "He doesn't wanna eat Martha." Ohm teased. "Yup." Dlive smiled. I blushed in embarassment as I looked at the watermelon slices.

[Jess P.O.V]
"I still don't trust that b*tch." I hear Dlive whisper. Maybe I will never change. Or in the eyes of people at least. "Guys, I think she's okay. I think she's changed." Chilled whispered. I felt myself blush after hearing that. But then they asked if I made Chilled eat anything. I broke after that.