Chapter 16

[Lizzie P.O.V.]

"Hey. You okay?" I asked Minx, while helping her up. "Y-yeah.." She answered. I'm pretty sure she's hurt. Emotionally.

"H-h-hey Lizzie?" She called, still sobbing. "What is it?" I asked. "W-what did you do when Joel asked you to be his girlfriend?" She finally asked. I felt my heart break into pieces. I wasn't sure when he asked me. We were so young when he asked. "I ran away." I answered unemotionally. Minx looked at me, wiping her tears. She held her head, making her think. "But don't do that, Minx. Follow your heart. Don't do what I just did. It was the biggest mistake I made." I continued, tears coming out of my eyes. Minx came and hugged me.

"Ohm." She said, as she's realizing something. "Ohm! I love Ohm!" She continued, happily saying it. "I'm proud of you, Minx. Don't be blind!" I smiled.

[Ohm P.O.V]

"Go home." Nina commanded. She gave me a bag with all my stuff in it. "What? Why?" I asked."Do you want your YouTube channel to decrease it's stats, or no?" She asked. My eyes widen as I ran back to my house.

"Hey Dlive!" I said quickly. "Hey Ohm! What's-" Dlive greeted, but soon cut him off as I ran past him. "What's his problem?" Ziegs asked to Dlive. "No idea." He answered.

I quickly uploaded some of my draft videos which were never uploaded to youtube. After hours of uploading, I then decided to call on people. I played GTA V with Mini, Vanoss, Delirious, and a lot of other guys.

"Hey Ohm, why do you sound like you just drowned?" Mini ask-joked. He quickly drunk water while invisible and walked into me. Suddenly, Vanoss knifed me too while invisible. I laughed and so did the others.

[Ze P.O.V]

Chilled called me, sounding like he's drunk. "Are you okay, man?" I asked. "No. No.. I'm fine. Just perfectly fine." He answered, with his words all over the place. "No you're not." I said while ending the call. I know Chilled is in Chicago and I know the just the person.

"Hey Ze, what's up?" He greeted. "Ohm, I quickly need you to find Chilled. ASAP." I said in a serious tone. "What? Why?" He asked me, worried. "He's doing things, and the only person he listens to is you." I answered. "The first place you can go to is the-" I continued but soon cut off by the beeping sound saying that the call ended. Ohm, you better do what you must before Chilled goes crazy mad.

[Ohm P.O.V]

Ze just called me saying that Chilled did something bad. Probably drunk. I quickly ended the call and took my car out of the garage. I drove off to the first place I know he would be in. The bar.

I parked my car in the parking lot and rushed inside. "Miss, did a man with a mario hat pass by?" I asked. "Yes, but he just recently left. About ten minutes ago, I think." I nodded and ran back to my car. I headed back and thought of another place. One of the places I could think of is the park. It's not that far. Chilled, you better be here, buddy.

"Why must you do this to me?!" I heard someone shout. It sounds like Chilled in a drunk tone. But also from deep within the forest of trees.

I walked through the park, following the path of stones. The leaves get thicker, and it also gets darker as I walk deeper inside.

I sat down a nearby bench I almost tripped down on and opened my bag. My phone. Great. It's the only light source I've got.

I opened it and pointed it to a tree. And there Isaw something. Something very unusual. What have you done, Chilled?