Chapter 21

[Jess P.O.V]
Nope. I won't take it. It's enough. It's just too much. I quickly unlocked the door making it make a click sound. Then they heard it. I opened the door making them freeze. Yep. They are scared. Except for Chilled who is smiling. I felt the time froze when I saw the time on his face. Then I looked at my back. I cannot live this shit anymore. I want a brand new life. And then I ran. For their life.

[Minx P.O.V]
I opened my room window to see a girl in a red gown running. Wait, Jess? She quickly opened her dorm room and shut it. I better find out what's happening.

"Hey Jess. Is everything okay?" I knocked. She opened her door and soobed to my shoulder. "Calm down. Calm down. So tell my what happened." I asked, bringing her to the sofa. "Jess, you can tell me everything. Come on." I said smiling. "They.. Are.. Still afraid of me Minx" she cried. "shh.. shh.. Everything will be alright." I calmed.

"How bout Chilly Willy? Heard some news bout him." I grinned. "What? What happened to him? Can we visit him?" She worried. "Nope. Nothing happened." I smiled, trying to confuse her. "Are you confusing me?" She asked. "Nope." I smiled. I almost left out a giggle as I figured she, herself aso has a crush on Chilled. "Please stop with the mind games!" She sat. "Well.. I think Chilly Willy here has a crush on Jess Bubger! Or vice versa." I teased. "Shut up!"

She then gasped. "Minx! It's already 2:00! The prom starts at 2:30!" She worried. "Alright, calm down. We're just right next to the school gymnasium remember?" I smirked. She then yet again blushed in embarrasment. "Stop making me smile Michelle!" She blushed. Tomato red blush. I think she's thinking of Chilly Willy. "I think that suits you better. Wanna remove the blush on?" I laughed.

[Jess P.O.V]
I guess I have to wait for a few more minutes. This plan is my only out of a million times, to show my sorry to the future couple. Then I went to the dormitory roof top to call Chilled. Better than anybody I could call for now I guess. "Hello?" I asked. "Hello, uhh, who's this?" Somebody answered. "Hey Ziegs. This is Jess, is Chilled around?" I asked. "Oh, yeah, hey. Chilled is kinda snapped right now. If you now what I mean." She concluded and ended the call. Snapped? What? They better not be doing what I think they are.

----------------------------------
Temporary setback. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! Just some.. err.. technical problems.
btw, KittyPurPurr tried to troll me and everybody but failed badly XDDD