Chapter 7

[Ohm P.O.V.]

Minx landed on me accidentally. I laughed for a bit and blushed. Our lips actually met. She then realized what she had done. She stood up quickly and apologized.. "Oh, I'm so sorry Ohm!" Minx apologized. "It's okay, Minx." I said, trying to get up. I felt my right leg hurt. I can not move it at all. "Are you okay Ohm?" Ziegs asked worried. "OW! FUCK NO!" I screamed.

I woke up in a hospital room. I've always hated hospitals. I looked at my leg, revealing it to be covered in a cast. I looked at the X-Ray copy of my leg on the table, revealing it to be dislocated. I looked at the second one, to see that it's back to normal. "Hey, Ohm. How are you?" I heard someone ask, coming from the toilet. "I'm okay. Who are you anyway?" I asked. "Who else? Your prom date!" She said. I turned to her. She removed her hoodie, the queen of b*tches, Nina. "What? Where's Minx?" I asked, trying not to swear in anger. "Oh, you wouldn't see her for a while." She smiled.

[Minx P.O.V.]

We watched Ohm scream in pain until the ambulance came. It also hurts me watching him suffer. The ambulance busted in and injected him with something that makes him sleep, making it easier for them to carry him to the ambulance. "Can I come?" I asked. "Sorry. But you can go to the hospital itself to visit him." The driver said. I nodded and watched them leave.

"Minx. Hop in!" Dlive shouted, riding a car with Ziegs inside. I just stared and nodded as I walked in. "Dlive, I never knew you had a car!" Ziegs said impressed. "Why not? I use this to pick up a bunch of chicks on the street. Ziegs sighed as she sat back down. "Literal chicks! I would take care of them until they grow up." Dlive joked. I laughed at Ziegs who's blushing bright red of embarrassment.

We arrived at the hospital, revealing Nina came there first. "Hey, uh, Nina. Do you know where Ohm's room is?" I asked. "Oh. I do. But it would be for the best for you to not visit him. It's your fault he got into a situation like this." Nina answered. "I just want to apologize though!" "Just go away and leave me and my boyfriend alone!" She yelled. What? Boyfriend? I sighed and went back to Ziegs and Dlive.

"Got any news?" Dlive asked. "None. Just spin the wheel and go back to the school" I answered. "Uhmm.. Let's just see if Ohm's alright." Ziegs said, trying to get past me. "Did you even hear what I said? Let's get the fuck out of here and go back to our dorm!" I shouted. Dlive sighed as he left out a tear on his eyes. "I'm sorry Dlive. I really am. It's just that-" "Yeah. I know. You're right. Let's get out of here." He said, cutting me off. I sighed and hopped into the car.