Chapter 3

[Minx P.O.V.]

"Run!" Ziegs screamed. "What? What's happening?" I asked scared. I began to gain up on Ziegs as she keeps on pulling me. Goddamn. This street seems like never ending. Ziegs and I decided to catch our breath and take a break. We sat down on a nearby bench and looked at the box of pizza. "Oh no. The pizza's all messed up. Meh" Ziegs commented. "At least it's still good to eat, right?" "Yeah. I guess so."

Ziegs and I opened the box and stared into the messed up pizza. For a split second, all I saw was two boys covering our faces with towels. It's making me sleepy. I looked over to Ziegs on the ground. Before I passed out, I at least managed to kick one in the face.

[Ohm P.O.V.]

"You might have messed up there, big time." My cousin teased. "Shut up." I answered. I sighed as I sat over the fence. "What are we gonna do?" He asked. "Would you just shut up already, Dlive?!" I shouted annoyed. "Seriously though, we might get caught for doing this." "Just watch out for Nina, okay?" I sighed. Our plan was to interrogate Nina and her friends. But who did we catch? I don't even fucking know.

"Just.. Never mind. Is this place okay, by the way?" Dlive asked, pointing on the two sleeping girls. "You know what? Just carry them on the truck" I suggested. "Let's just take this shit into your house, okay?" "HEY! DON'T BE CALLING THEM SHIT!" I shouted. "You do know that I like Ziegs, right?". I sighed as I carried Minx to the truck, while Dlive carried Ziegs.

[Ziegs P.O.V.]

I got woken by the kidnapper screaming. I rubbed my eyes and suddenly remembered that we were being kidnapped. Or at least it seemed like it. I looked over to my side to see Minx. "You do know that I like Ziegs, right?" I heard the other man say. His voice was so familiar. So familiar that I already knew who it was. Dlive. I pretended to be unconscious and closed my eyes. Thinking of the words he said. The words that I will never forget.