Chapter 6

[Ohm P.O.V.]

I looked behind the guys' back revealing her. Nina. Holding a recorder on her hand. "I'm gonna leave now." I said. "And go back to that b*tch of yours? I don't think so." "Stay away from her, you asshole!" "Be my prom mate, or those bitches'll get hurt." She says, pointing the knife at the picture of Minx and Ziegs from a yearbook. I just tried to laugh it off and exited the house.

I came back home with Dlive hugging me tight. "Where the fuck did you go? Buddy and I got worried about ya." "I'm fine. I'm fine. Just let go of me please?" I laughed. We both giggled as he lets go of me. "Got anything?" "Nothing, except Nina threatening me on hurting Minx. Yeah right." I answered. Dlive stared onto me without a doubt. It's like he knows something. I sighed as I got dressed and went to bed.

I woke up with Buddy licking my face. I looked at the clock and got immediately up. Shit. It's 7:25! I forgot to set the fucking alarm! I peeked over at Dlive's room, revealing him still asleep.

I immediately ran all the way outside, heading to the school, leaving Dlive still changing his clothes.

I came to school just five minutes late. Better than an hour late though. I sighed as I walked towards my seat. I looked over at Minx, waving her hand at me. I felt myself blush as I turned around.

[Minx P.O.V.]

Ohm came to school five minutes late. He's never late. I wonder why. I blushed and hid in my hoodie when Ohm turned around. I just simply waved at him to not make anything obvious.

It's our lunch time and I forgot to bring my wallet with me. "Got any spare for me?" I asked Ziegs. She sighed and shook her head. I sat down at the side of the gym and ate some leftover biscuits from recess. Still, it's better than nothing.

"Here" Ohm said, while handing me a cheeseburger. "No thanks." I declined. "Ziegs told me that you have no food. Do you really want to starve?" He asked. "I.. Guess.. not?" I answered as I reached over the cheeseburger. "Drop the fucking act already!" Ziegs smiled. I turned to Ohm, blushing complete red. Is this a dream? "No." Ohm answered. "What?" "Stop mumbling!" I blushed even more when I realized Ohm heard what I had said.

"Let's just head to the gym, okay?" I suggested. "Watch me shoot some hoops!" Minx proudly said. "Wait, you can play basketball?" "Who doesn't?" She said as she's an athlete.

"Two on one?" I asked. Ohm nodded. "Why can't Ziegs play?" Dlive asked. "She's too much of a lady to play basketball" I teased. Dlive giggled while Ziegs grunted as we got onto our positions. "Ready? Remember, only half court." Ziegs reminded, raising her marker unto the board. "Ready?" We all nodded.

[Ohm P.O.V.]

Ziegs threw the ball to the middle as we all ran to get it. Minx got the ball first as Dlive keeps Minx busy. Minx came and dashed through the both of us, avoiding our blockings. "OHM! I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE REBOUNDER!" Dlive yelled. I just sighed and came after Minx, who's aiming for a free throw. And, she eventually won.

[Ziegs P.O.V.]

Minx won scoring 10-7. I have to say. I'm quite impressed by her. "Nice one Minx!" Dlive congratulated. Ohm and Minx just stared at each other like nothing happened. They look so cute together.

Their staring was interrupted when Minx was hit by our schoolmate, Andy, yelling "dodgeball!". Minx fell on top of Ohm, making their lips touch together. They took it a little deeper, until they realized it. They were kissing. "Oh, I'm so sorry Ohm!" Minx apologized. "It's okay, Minx." Ohm said, trying to get up. Seems like he's in pain. "Are you okay, Ohm?" I asked worryingly. "OW! FUCK NO!" He yelled.