Chapter 12

[Ohm P.O.V.]
Minx pulled me towards the stairs asking if I can run down the stairs. I tried to run don, but eventually stopped mid-way in he 4th floor. This has to stop.

"Ohm! Hurry!" Minx whispered. "Minx.. I need to tell you something. I think I should stay with Nina." "But.." "It's for the best." I sighed.

I know what happened to Chilled. But I'd rather get myself killed than seeing Minx get hurt. Nobody knows what Nina can do next.

I went to th toilet and washed myself up. I cannot show Nina any signs of sweat or anything.

Soon, she knocked at the bathroom door, to my relief. Good that she didn't suspect anything.

"Ryan, you there?" Nina knocked. "Yes! Be there in a sec." I answered while wiping my face.

"Good. Never run away from me like that ever again." Nina said annoyed.

[Minx P.O.V.]
"Ohm! Hurry!" I whispered. "Minx.. I need to tell you something. I think I should stay with Nina." "But.." "It's for the best." Ohm sighed.

Maybe it is true. Nina and Ohm are boyfriends and girlfriends. But I still haven't told him who I realy am. Maybe he wouldn't even remember.

I walked my way back to the school and to my dorm. I got greeted by Ziegs and Dlive with a familiar face, Lizzie.

"Minx! I missed you so!" She hugged. "Hahah.. me too.." "What's wrong?" "Nothing, really. What brings you here anyway?" "Can I not visit my sister?" She giggled. I nodded and pulled her in for a hug once again. "It's been so long Lizzie!" I said, tearing up.

Lizzie and I took a stroll in the park, enjoying the autumn breez."So.. How's life? And college, I mean?" Lizzie asked. "Great. And not so great.." "why?" "I already told you, it's nothing! And shouldn't you be back in London? You need to finish your highschool!" "It's sem break, you dummy!" Lizzie laughed. Oh. Shit. Right. I went deep red out of embarrassment.

[??? P.O.V.]
I finally found her, chilling with another girl in the park. After all these time, she's just here. And she can never ever deny nor escape my love. Once a promise has been made, it can never ever be broken. She won't deny.