Chapter 11

[Minx P.O.V]

I headed to the hospital, leaving the two back in school. I rushed to the informants and asked where Ohm's room is.

"Excuse me, is Ryan Wrecker in here?" I asked. "Yes, he is. Who are you?" The nurse asked. "Oh, I'm his girl- I mean, friend. Can I please get his room number?" "Sure. It's 503, but he's leaving soon." The nurse informed. 503? And the elevator's out of order? This is gonna be fun.

I climbed the stairs to it's 5th floor. I took some breaths in and out. I peeked over to the room, revealing Ohm and Nina.

"Hey sweetie, I'm just gonna check if you left something." I heard Nina say. I smiled and grabbed Ohm by his hands and pulled him into the room next to it. And luckily, it isn't occupied.

"How's your foot?" I asked. "Fine. Luckily, it's just a bruise."  He answered. "Can you run down the stairs?" "Yeah, wait, WHAT?!" "Do you wanna escape from Nina's grip or not?" I asked. He sighed and nodded. I can never leave another one behind like this.

~FLASHBACK~

"Hey Minx! Catch me if you can!"  Little Chilled shouted. "Blip-blap-bloop, you're hiding up that tree!"  I giggled. "Damnit Minx! I can never hide away from you!" He laughed.

I watched litle Chilled jump down from he tree and landed in front of me.

Chilled kneeled down in front of me and pulled out a small box from his pocket. "Michelle, will you be my girlfriend?" "But we're only 12"  I sighed. " I'll wait if I should!" Chilled shouted."But.." "Ryan? I know. I miss him too.."  "Let's wait 'till we turn 17, okay?" "Promise?" "Promise!"

*Later that night*

I woke up in my tent and opened the litte curtain. It's still dark. I looked over at Chilled's tent, revealing no normal life stuff. No snoring, no movement or anything.

I peeked inside, revealing blood stains over his bed sheets and comforter. "Chilled? Chilled! Wake up! Wake up please!"  I yelled. I found a deathnote over his dead body.

It read:

'If I can't have him,

then nobody can'

I sobbed over his dead body until sunrise. I watched the other kids and teachers rush over to his tent. All were in shock.. well.. all, except one.. Except the girl whose lurking in the dark. The girl who loves Anthony. The girl who only wants the boys to herself. Nina

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

Anthony's words kept repeating in my head. It haunts me. Haunting me to be becareful of Nina. Watching out of her.