Lilith hummed in agreement, "Perhaps it's someone from outside the castle."

"Is that even possible?" He asked warily.

"There's multiple ways to make someone do something without having to be ther ein the first place." answered the girl, "Like the Imperius Curse, or maybe a ghost." she suggested.

"The Imperius Curse is possible." He agreed, "It's unlikely to be a ghost though."

"Maybe not." Lilith smiled, "But it's possible one of the ghosts may have been alive when the Chamber was opened before."

"I heard. Malfoy mentioned it was opened about fifty or so years ago?"

"We'll never know for sure unless we poke around." Lilith grinned.

"Are you even the slightest bit curious about it?" He questioned.

"Not really, no." Lilith shook her head. "But if it gets too far then maybe. But as of right now, no."

Theo hummed, staring ahead to the fire. "If the heir was truly in Hogwarts, I don't think they'll go around flaunting about it."

"Or maybe, they might not even know they're doing it." She offered as an answer. Theo looked at the girl questioningly, prompting the girl to continue. "They might be possessed to doing it, y'know?"

"How do you suppose?"

"Well." Lilith started, closing her book. "When some people die, or at least, when their body dies, their soul can still roam around freely." Theo tilted his head, "Like ghosts?"

"Not necessarily. The ghosts we have in Hogwarts have their own physical form, not solid, but present, yes. There are souls that aren't in a physical form. There are also cases where someone can put a piece of their soul in an object."

"Like a horcrux?" His eyebrow shot up. "I don't know what a horcrux is, but probably." She replied hastily.

"Horcrux is a form of dark magic, an object. It's when someone detaches fragment of their soul in order to become immortal. As long as the receptacle remained intact, so too did the soul fragment inside it, keeping the maker anchored to the world of the living, even if their body suffered fatal damage." explained the boy.

"You know quite a lot about dark magic." She stated, not judging-- merely curious.

"My family sides in the Dark sector." he replied, "We have a whole library of books that are most likely indulged in dark magic."

Lilith hummed, "If that's the case, then yes. It is possible the heir of Slytherin has a horcrux in the castle. I've read books on Slytherin's lineage. The last one known was around seventy years ago or so."

Theodore nodded in understanding, before glancing at Magik's Diary.

"What about that?" He pointed towards the book, earning a confused look. "It's said that Magik's Diary contains knowledge of Dark Magic."

Lilith let out a small 'Ah' of understanding, before replying "Some pages contains knowledge of dark magic, yes. Objects, spells, curses. But not all of them. It contains a lot of protective spells and charms as well, healing potions and such."

"It seems that a lot of people know about this diary."

"Of course. Especially amongst the Dark sector family." replied Theo. "It's said that this diary-" He pointed once more, "-is one of the most powerful books in existence. However no one has been able to decipher it. Until you."

"Lady Magik was perhaps one of the most powerful magical being out there. She's believed to have been royalty among the wizarding world back then. One day she just disappeared. No one knows where or why, everyone fought to get their hands on this diary. War amongst witches and wizards. One day, the death toll rose too high, and Merlin, back then, provided a public reading. It failed of course, considering he, or anyone else for that matter- was able to decipher it."