But a girl she a have, me just know.

So me ago take the money and the clothes.

Sasha-Gaye and I will have baby in the same time period. I before her, the baby was conceived when I lost my virginity.

Show alone me see dem sumn deh.

Well...me is a living movie scene/character.

Anyways...Three days from now a fi unnuh boy birthday.

Yup, Gio was born on Christmas.

Make sure yuh call the man and at least tell him happy birthday.

Me she a talk? I'm cool where I'm at.

Being that a soon Christmas, y'all know that I'm on holiday.

And...

Yes, mommy! Mommy didn't take me telling her that I'm pregnant how I expected her to take it.

I was expecting her to curse, but she didn't, she just cried and told me that she'll still be by my side and still love me no matter what decision I made.

She said that had been in my position and she knows how I feel, so she'll not be like her mother who kicked her out when she found out that she was pregnant with me.

And honestly, I'm grateful for that. Because I don't know how I would've managed.

Oh and! Daddy's back home now, him and mommy are back together. They're so cute.

I've never seen mommy this happy. Love to see it, mayne.

Daddy wasn't really happy when I told him that I was pregnant but...he said he'll support me either way.

Now that they're together, I feel...complete. Not completely complete though, because now that Giovanni and I aren't together anymore, It feels like a part of me is missing but...life goes on.

Today's Spragga's Birthday, and he invited me to his party.

And unnuh know say Gio go dehh there, and that's why I don't want to go. But nonetheless, I'm going for Spragga, not him.

Right.

While I'll be at Spragga's Birthday party tonight, mommy and daddy will be out on a date.

They do that very often since daddy came back...go on dates. Love that, love that.

But anyways...

I'm now in the dining room with my parents, eating my dinner.

"Shadz," Mommy snaps her fingers in my face.

"Hmm?" I blink twice, then look at her.

"You been playing with the food for more than five minutes now, are you ok?" Daddy asks with a concerned expression.

"Oh, me no want no more," I give them both a tight lipped smile.

"Shadz, yuh know yuh can talk to me 'bout anything, right?" Mommy reaches for my hand.

"Me know, mommy."

"So talk to me...talk to us," She glances at daddy, then back at me.

"Mommy, I'm fine, mih just no want no more," I tell her honestly.

Honestly?

Yeah, I'm fine.

Mmhm.

"Sure?" Daddy asks me.

"Yes daddy, I'm sure," I laugh at bit to lighten the mood.

He nods. All him no believe yuh.

I know.

But I'm glad they're not pressuring me.

"Who's going to pick you up later?" Mommy asks me.

"Sasha," Yes! Me bessie turn big driver.

So much this has happened in the past month.

Happy times, sad time, times when I just wish I wasn't here...

But oh well...

"Ok, when you're leaving, you let use know." I nod.

"Have you spoken to Giovanni?" I look away from her gaze.

"Shadz, yuh know yuh can't avoid him forever," Mommy says.

"Mommy, he almost choked me to death!" Dem people yah head right?

"That's because you hurt his feelings, I'm not saying what he did was right, but the fact the he acted...and he acted the right way, that's what made him wrong, but the truth is, you're the on that's wrong Shadia." Facts.

"I get that you were hurt and that he should've told you, but that should have never come from your mouth. The two a unnuh wrong. And he've been calling to apologize, he's being the bigger person and you're just...being you. Stubborn." Ashley talk innuh!

"I get it mommy but suppose him did hu—"

"Shadia, at this point, you're playing victim. Wednesday's Gio's birthday, and you Shadia Azia Appleton is going to apologize, whether yuh like it or not." What?

"Mom—Daddy," Daddy looks away.

Fine! Just fucking fine!

Ughh!
————————————————————————

Cheers to 50k reads!🥂. Thank you guys soo much!❤️🦦.