"Yup, baby... I'm here" Tony yells as he opens the door with his phone on his ear and looks at me with wide eyes. He puts the phone on speaker and motions for me to be quiet.

"What did you say I didn't hear you, the signal is kind of weak here" he keeps speaking loudly.

"I said get away from those people! Get as far away as you can!" It's Milena, she's yelling over the phone.

"You mean Stefano? Why? What happened?"

"Don't even ask! I swear αν τον ξαναδώ θα τον σκοτώσω. Πόσο ασεβής μπορεί να είναι κάποιος? Πόσο ηλίθιος μπορεί να είναι κανε? Ο Θεός να τον τιμωρήσει! Ο Θεός να τους τιμωρήσει όλους!"
(If I see him again I will kill him. How disrespectful can someone be? How much of an idiot can one be?! May God punish him! May God punish all of them!)

"Oh dear..." he looks at me with a terrified expression. I have no idea what she's saying, but I'm positive she's cussing me.

"Είναι τυφλός? Δεν ξέρει τι μου έκανε? Δεν ξέρει ότι κατέστρεψε τη ζωή και τα όνειρά μου;? Δεν ντρέπεται?! Είμαι η μόνη γυναίκα που μπορεί να ανεχθεί την άσχημη προσωπικότητά του και τολμάει να με κρίνει έτσι? Πιστεύει ότι είναι είδος ή κάτι τέτοιο?!"
(Is he blind? Does he not know what he did to me? Does he not know that he destroyed my life? Does he have no shame?! I am the only woman who can tolerate his ugly personality, and he dares to judge me like that? Does he think he's a kind or something?!)

"Yes, he is blind. I will get out of here first thing tomorrow, you don't worry about me, okay? Are you doing good?" Tony asks her worried as we hear noises from her side.

"I will kill him, you just wait. WHERE IS YOUR KNIFE?!" We're all standing there shocked as we hear her scream louder at someone.

"What knife?!" Tatiana's familiar voice speaks from a distance.

"THE KIFE YOU USE TO PROTECT YOURSELF!" Milena yells with anger.

"I don't have a knife! Why would I have a knife in my room?! I don't need to protect myself there are tons of men outside!"

"WHAT MEN! DON'T YOU EVEN THINK FOR A SECOND THAT THEY WILL PROTECT YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME! NEVER RELY ON MEN! NEVER!" She's enraged. I can feel the anger in her voice.

"EVAN! GO GET ME A KNIFE!"

"What knife?! I don't have a knife! Do you want a gun instead?" This seems to be Popov's son.

"I CAN'T USE A GUN! WHY WOULD I NEED A GUN?! GO GET ME A KNIFE IF YOU WANT YOUR TUITION FEES!"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING? OKAY! I'M GOING!"

"TONY!"

"Yes! Yes! I'm here!"

"Are you out of there yet?" She still sounds angry.

"No, it's midnight I can't leave at this hour..."

"GET OUT! NOW!"

"Right away! I'll leave right away! I won't even tell them!" Tony turns around to go to his room.

"Listen to me well, if they ask where you're going you'll say you're coming to my funeral! Do you hear me!"

"Yes, I hear you! I'm coming to your funeral! Got it!"

"EVAN! WHERE IS YOUR DAD?!" She yells again.

"HES IN THE BASEMENT!"

"TELL HIM TO COME GET THESE MEN OUT OF HERE! I DON'T WANT HIS USELESS MEN AROUND IF HE'S NOT GOING TO PROTECT ME HIMSELF!"

She pauses for a second then continues. "ARE YOU OUT OF THERE TONY?"

"YES! I'm on my way!"

"DON'T EVER CONTACT THEM AGAIN DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Roger that! I need to hang up, I'll call you when I'm far away from here."

"Don't call this phone, it's Tatiana's I don't want to bother her." She seems to have strangely calmed down too fast.

"No it's okay, I don't mind it. I'll let you know if he calls." Tatiana says.

"Oh, you're an angel!" Milena says with her sweet voice like she wasn't screaming at her just moments ago.

"No you're an angel, I can't believe I have you around!" Tatiana replies with the same sweetness in her voice.

"Let me know when you're out Tony."

"You got it." He says then she hangs up.

I'm convinced I know nothing about this woman. I really shouldn't have stepped on her toes... 

You're dead meat Stefano.