Hot Shower ( 3 ) 🔞

"Um-hm, I'd love that, baby," He responded ferociously as moved his lips down and started licking her midriff that was now fully exposed with out cover of her hair..then folds of her curvaceous hip by sitting on his knees..biting softly on her butt cheecks

Rosé mewled in trance and couldn't stop herself from giving a deep sigh and momentarily closed her eyes clasping the glass in front of her tightly. Their love making turned more wild by each passing moment.While standing behind her Jungkook's skilled hands glided roughly around her shoulder moving down to her most loving part then started to fondling along with her hairs by intimately cupping and pinching it with his both hands.She moaned too loudly when he did that.She strained her back more closer to him and bited her lips while enjoying the immense fervor of Jungkook's ministrations.The feeling of caressing her damp silky hair over boobs was driving her wild.She was getting wetter inside her core.His one hand incoherently reached her womanhood and cupped it from behind . rosé opened her eyes in shock and cried out when he softly rubbed his hands against it.His action broken the string of her control....

After one minute,unable to control herself she momentarily turned to face him and their eyes met.She was stunned by the look in his eyes.He brought his head up and forced her to look into his hot, heated eyes. Rosé eyes fluttered in sensation as his hands traveled down the alluring curves of her hourglass figure.Then one of his hands loosely captured her wrists again, bringing them up above her head, whilst the other curled around her hip, gripping her tightly enough to bruise

"Take me Jungkook.Make me yours." she breathed into his mouth, only briefly pausing in her assault on his pink lips.He could sense that her breathing was quickening as his hand ventured higher, and he didn't know if she realized she had dropped her arms to the side. Seeing her lower her defenses as a result of his effect on her, he moved his hips forward a bit, rubbing his obvious erection againsther middle and she closed her eyes at contact. Quickly, he took a step back, smiling as she moaned and slightly hissed at the loss of contact.

He brought them under the hot plundering of the spray, pushing her against the shower wall with a thud, where he proceeded to plunge his tongue deep into her mouth. Rosé eyes closed at the feeling of his tongue caressing hers as the water splashed off their naked bodies.She quickly brought her hands to his shoulders for scraping him and then allowed her nails digging into the back of his neck, her passion-dampened skin rubbing against his wherever he caressed. She moaned his name, over and over. His name. No one else's..

Jungkook's hardened length knew instantly where to find its treasured jewel, fitting intimately with ease as there was a yearning need to stretch the core of her with a sweet deep invasion in pure carnal lust.From the intense heat that poured, her eyes rolled back overwhelmed by the pleasurable feelings he inflicted on her, her hands gripped him as he entered quarterly..

"Oooh dear, you are so tight, so wet, so good"

They both moaned when sliding his hardened member into her. To her credit, she didn't make a noise, but when he started to push the length halfway in, she let out a tiny gasp. Despite their aggressiveness toward each other, it was clear that he wasn't ready to cause her pain, as he slowed his pace slightly so she could adjust to the feeling. It didn't take long for her to start moving her hips, desperate for more of his touch inside her. She kissed him again, roughly, making his lip sting. Without a word, he removed his manhood from her while rosé sighed hardly in disappointment

"I want you stud..So badly.Get inside me Jeon!"That was all he wanted to hear.Reciting a quick contraceptive spell,he pushed her hands out of the way and caressed her breasts. He cascaded them down to her butt and lifted her up to a perfect way, forcing her to wrap her petite legs more tightly around his now wet and tanned waist.Then gripped her butts with both hands. Rosé immediately lowered herself down a bit swiftly, thrusting his hard throbbing manhood inside of her, breaking the unseen barrier that claimed her virginity once.