𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

My head was pounding with pain

My head was pounding with pain. I was sure when I wake up next morning it would only worse. No it was like somebody was hitting me with a hundred ton iron hammers.

Meeting my parents was worst experience of my day. I should not visited them but it wasn't the cause of my anger. They are are always like this still I keep my hopes alive may be one day we become one family a real happy family.

The reason was how they ill treated my love, my only love. That was the last string of my sanity. It pinched me like hundred needles right in my heart when I saw her red embarrassed fallen face. She didn't deserve such humiliation still she decided not to say a word to me.

She could have retorted back to their insults but rather choose to bear the nasty comments of my mother. "Shit! I caused her so much miseries and pain. She will only hate me." I emptied the half bottle of my wine. It felt like hours when vision begun getting blurred and legs wobbled.

I was strained out of energy to walk till my room. I destroyed her life.  For this sin perhaps I am not going to forgive myself. She doesn't deserve an asshole like me.

Who was the solo reason of her messed up life?

It was me. Only me.

I tried to stand up getting the support of bar counter, but my legs ditched. The alcohol was all inside my body. After few more failed attempts I slumped on the floor leaning my back on the hard wood of the counter and closed my eyes.

The sadness of her eyes broke my heart into millions of tiny pieces when we were having our dinner at the restaurant. I guess she wanted to share some unspoken words of importance but something was stopping her to tell me.

I thought to ask her what was bothering her but before I could ask her, my phone rang. I wanted to kill that bastard still I had to pick up the funking call as it was from our new investors.

I saw her disappointed face through corner of my eyes while I could barely understand what the man said during our long ten minutes conversation.  I quickly turned towards her once he cut the call and asked her the same.

It makes me sad that she requested to return home again she pulled herself from sharing her problems.

She was silent all the time in the car and ran swiftly to her room before I could catch her ask her the reason of her weird behaviour.

"Ahh." I moaned as my back hurts due to my uncomfortable sitting position, so I slipped on the floor completely. It relaxed my sore muscles.

I was too drunk to recollect the unexpected turns of my life since the eve  before Christmas. The most special day of my life when I first saw my lady when she was playing with some kids under the snowfall.

Her innocent smile caught my attention. The most beautiful smile I have ever seen. A girl who stole my heart and own it forever. I stared at her I don't know for how much long. I couldn't able to let her beautiful face go away from my sight.

She created some strange sensations in my heart. I never discovered this feelings before for any woman. And started believing in the emotions that never excited in my dark life. It sound pathetic but it was love at first sight for me.

There was something in her personality that attracted me more into her. Since the moment I determined to marry her. Two months after seeing her my fate dropped the opportunity to change my dream into reality by my grandpa's will. No words will be enough to Thank my grandfather.

I knew my parents won't be a hurdle when it comes marrying a girl of down strata. Then I decided to search the girl who stole my long dead heart with a new soul. I ran my whole team of investigators to dig in her background.

They found out that her father had taken debt from our company when he used to work for us. They also informed me of her hunting for a job.

That's my only chance to pull her in my world. As per my order our employment department issues for a job vacancy 'Bhosale' name itself was enough to grab anyone's attention.

My assumption was right, she applied for the job and I called her for an interview in no time. And there our dreadful story started. I knew it very well that she would never marry me in the public my image is no less than a playboy dirty womanizer.

She can't unaware of the half truth. Moreover she isn't a gold digger much to my dismay. I acted like a complete asshole, mocking, taunting and assaulting her with my disgusted words. I observed pure hatred for me in those beautiful orbs.

It hurts me but I need to show my cool side until her anger calm down. I am sure one day she will understand my feelings for her. It is  false mechanism still loosing my last ray of hope is atleast I am reliable on.

I was possessed by her charms and couldn't let her go away from my life. My mind wasn't in a state to register whether my deed was ethical or a sin. Then the insane idea popped in my corrupted mind to trap her by giving her threat to destroy her family.

She loves them so much and will agree to my any condition. Guilt ate me from inside watching her cry of helplessness.  My heart wanted to free her but my mind pinched me to continue with the plan if I wished her in my life.

In the final battle my mind win over my heart. I end up marrying her forcefully. Her charming smile lost its owner's red rosy lips. Her eyes looks swollen when she gets up. She cried all the night making my guilt haunts throughout the night.

Honestly, my sleep become more horrible since our marriage. Whenever I closes my eyes, her crying face cursed me for ruining a happy family. Her family, I must apologize to them. They are going to loath me and I will take all their anger and curse happily if they gave me a single chance to prove them my immense love for their daughter.

They don't know where is she and in which circumstances. Their condition would be miserable like Savi. I am not going to give up on her. I will do everything to mend her heart.

But can I face them? I am too ashamed. I pushed their daughter in a world of darkness. I am scared what if they ask me to leave her and most scaring if she herself demand her freedom.

No, I am too weak for this to happen. Her rejection will break me with no possibilities to live again. I can't muster up the courage. But I will do it, yes I am going to meet her parents with her.

Doesn't matter how harshly they would react. I deserve all this if there is a happy ending in my fortune. All I want her to punish me, hurt me or take revenge of my hellish act so that her hatred maybe replaced by a soft corner for me.

First I need to talk to her, I will do it in the morning when her mood will be fresh. Taking a deep breath I drop my eye lids and felt the alcohol overpowering my remaining senses.

 Taking a deep breath I drop my eye lids and felt the alcohol overpowering my remaining senses