𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

He disappeared from the house telling me to be ready to meet his family means my in-laws

He disappeared from the house telling me to be ready to meet his family means my in-laws. The only thought dropped my fear into my knees. How they are going to react after seeing his son's secret wife.

My appetite died with a tornado of both fear and anxiety. Honestly I wasn't eager to face any of his family. Probability they won't appreciate my presence in their billionaire son's life.

Who I am? An ordinary girl coming from those families who has to struggle to keep both ends together.

But you have to be prepared, there is no back out. Didn't you see the demon's wrathful eyes. It will be a crazy idea to go against his wish.

My soul reminded me. I don't remember for how long I sat there all the pain and hurt I locked inside my heart tried to come out but it wasn't a place where my tears worth to be noticed and valued.

It was his territory!

"Ma'am what would you like to have in lunch. I will prepare." I heard a female voice and then I realised it was almost afternoon.

I looked up at her. She was the cook I guessed as she wore an apron over her black dress.

"Anything light." I answered slowly getting up from the chair. My back hurts sitting for too long.

"Sure Ma'am." She passed me a smile and moved back to the kitchen.

I glanced over the wall clock. It was about twelve. I didn't know what to do, the place was like a prison, every pair of eyes was giving me a wierd stares which I choose to ignore.

I couldn't sit still like a walrus for my entire life, I wanted to soothe my aching head I needed some fresh air. A walk in the garden or park will be helpful. He must have a garden.

I roamed my eyes in order to find Roopa. To my luck she was passing through the living room.

"Hey Roopa." I called her name out. She heard me and turned in my direction.

"Do you need anything?" She asked me once she stood in front of me.

"Umm, will you lead me to the garden if there is one." I said meekly.

"Woah genius, what do you think the man who has this beautiful castle forgot to insert a garden , Jesus." My soul mocked me.

"Indeed one of the most beautiful garden of the city, come I will show you." She started striding out of the house this I kicked my ass mentally. Usually people have a garden infront of the house.

We walked on the left side of the house on the pebbled path. It had a row of tiny shrubs.

"Here you're." She indicated on our front.

My leg stopped abruptly as I lost myself in the serene nature. There was hundred of different flower plants.

Rare of rarest! Most of them you never ever seen, lady. The sight made me forgot my messed up life. The sun was brightly shinning over our head yet the air was chilling.