𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

Then my eyes landed on the lady

Then my eyes landed on the lady. She has an dark aura around her but she was a beautiful woman. Yes she was indeed. One could hardly say she was in her fifties and mother to a twenty eight year old man.

She wore a tight black gown which was stuck to her body like second skin. Her sharp eyes had a magnetic charm a weird smile in them. She was a perfect example of a sophisticated high class woman who tries best ways to show off the wealthy status.

Her hairs were perfectly tied in a bun above her head. Sparkling diamond jewellery adorned her neck and wrist. She must be a heart breaker in her youth years for sure. Her red lips pressed together.

Her sharped gaze pierced into me. I look away feeling all exposed and dominated just by her mere glance.

I feel like a creep creature infront of her preying glare. He inherited this quality from his mother only. The intensity looked similar when they both glared at someone.

"Look whom he brought here Honey our daughter-in-law am I right Son?" Her words had a biting edge. She approached us with her predatory steps.

Her voice was deep like mother gothel of tangled.

Seriously! You are thinking about a movie in a life or death situation. You stupid head. I mentally slapped myself.

Her heels clicked on the hard marble floor and it was coming in my direction. I snuggled behind Ishaan. I shuddered under her over dominating presence.

"Mom can we talk in a sober way." He snapped on her totally pissed off by her constant glares. That's the way they spoke to each other usually.

"Don't tell me you already impregnated her during your one of the whoring nights and then come up with this marriage drama you stupid boy." She yelled this time.

Her voice echoed like a howling of wolves in the woods.

I hate to admit but I clinged to my husband as I found his arm as safer place if the old woman burst her warth on me.

"You're dragging the things in wrong way Mom." He replied in a higher pitch this time, "And please choose your words while addressing my wife." His eyes ogled lava.

"Dare you speak like this to me remember who I am and what consequences I can bring in your life Son." She was now huffing like a wounded tigress.

"Hey you both need to calm your anger down first or things will be going worse as I can see." His father come in between as his eyes were cold but he was less impulsive as compared to his wife and son.

She looked away still anger dripping from her face. She resembles a fuming hooded cobra. Her sharp gaze never stop eye piercing me.

"Son we need to talk on this matter when I say talk it means a serious talk. Marriage is not some sort of amusement activity specially for a person whose veins have Bhosale's blood." His father said in a serious tone eyeing me but his eyes didn't show the flames like his wife's.

Ishaan took deep breath and then nodded his head but his grip became more strong on my waist, I winced which  went unnoticed by him. I was hell sure there will be blue marks where his grip was.

"Good come." He indicated both of us to sit on a large L shaped sofa.

"So how you both end up marrying each other. I mean all of a sudden and you didn't feel a need to inform us about your decision Son." His father's stern words tore the ghostly silence of the room.

"Shantanu don't start everything again. We know he brings one of his whores just to spit on our faces." She threw another derogatory taunt on me. I never felt this humiliated in my entire life.

"Mom I was warning you for the last time. She is my wife and no whore can take the title of my wife. One more insult and I will never come back to you." Ishaan's blazing eyes pierced through his mother's draped in ultimate warning.

She snarled like a ragging bull but kept silent. Tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't deserve that humiliation and insult.

Every single cell of my body cursed the man who put me in such circumstances. He got hold of my wrist. As a result my body leaned over his. I felt uncovered.

"Savi worked under me." He turned his face towards me, I felt my heart quickened due to our close proximity, "We developed a mutually liking towards each other and one day I proposed her to marry me because like some woman she isn't behind my money." He pressed his lips which bore a smug faint, "And your ultimate gave me a golden opportunity to purpose my girl for marriage." He held my hand and placed a kiss on my knuckles.

Butterflies created a summersault in my tummy. His lips felt like a skin of an infant.

For the first time I felt he was speaking truth what I saw in his eyes they had the same emotions.

I was a mute spectator while the three busy shooting venomous draggers, precisely the mother-son. The family didn't seem sharing a loving bond well none of my business of concern.

"Marriage out of secret love... Sounds interesting." She plastered her anger with a fake chuckle.

I could feel sarcasm in her words. Her blazing glares were enough to burn me deep in the bone.

"That's what I said." Ishaan's steel voice matched hers.

"And you found this little prig." She pointed her slim fingers at me, "Worth of bearing our flesh. I mean look at her she is one of those kinds we offered our charity." Her teeth clattered with each words she spoke.

His anger rose. He walked upto her leaving me from his warmth. Suddenly everything felt cold.

"Mother the prig you are talking shits about is my wife." He breathed. "I am warning you for the last time. Do not ever use such disgraceful words for her or else forgot you have a son whom you hardly assumes as yours." He spatted scornfully.

For a moment I shivered seeing the amount of hatred mixing up with pain in his beautiful eyes for her mother. I wondered how their relationship became so hollow. For the world they are a perfect family. Facade world of Rich!

My heart skipped. Is he the se man?

They were shooting draggers on one another. I waited impatiently for the drama uphold.

Are thay going to be complete hostile like caveman?