𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

I was sitting in my office and started checking files, meetings, presentations and responding to some important emails to drift off my mind from the displeasure morning incident but a part of mine didn't stop stumbling over Grandpa's wish

"Sir are you okay?" Navya, my personal secretary, snapped her fingers in front of my eyes which brought me back in the reality.

"Umm, yeah." I composed my professional gesture in order to maintain my attitude of a billionaire boss. For no reason, I don't like involving my personal life with my business, especially with my staff that works under me. I can't give them a chance to cook gossip about my family and life.

"Ohh, you aren't seeming to focus on the meetings that's why I thought something is bothering you." She started at me with annoyed face.

I gave her a hard glare.

"Navya, you better handle the work which is assigned to you." I said her coldly that made her apologize for her courage of questioning her boss.

She left after taking my sign on some papers and again my mind reversed back to Grandpa's will. I took the hard copy of the will which was lying on the table.

Every word inked on the white paper were like blood letters printed by my own blood. I read it slowly word by word and felt anger boiling my blood. Something pinched me really hard in the heart. I scrambled the paper and threw them into the dustbin.

"Damnit." I tried to cool down the magma which was exploding in my brain.

I couldn't sit idle and let my life become a gamble my parents were playing to sink their claws in the fruit of my grandfather's hard work.

I picked up my phone and dialled my friend Pradeep's number who is a well known attorney of civil cases in the city.

"Ahh you bastard Ishaan your timing always make me willing to kick your balls." Pradeep groaned from the other side and I could hear the creepy screams of a woman.

"Meet me at my office tomorrow at nine thirty in the morning don't be late, Pradeep." I said and cut the call as I didn't want my ears to be profaned by their loud screaming.

Sighing with disappointment, I walked to the window and glanced down at the never tiring and busy city lanes from the 55th and top floor of my office building. The people on the street were normal humans being busy with their small commodities.

I, Ishaan Bhosale, couldn't be one of them. People think I'm born with silver spoon in my mouth, somewhere it's true. At the age of only twenty eight, I have expanded our buisness across the country's boundaries to the East countries.

But even after all the luster of a successful business tycoon and a charming personality, nobody knows how much hollow I feel inside. At this point, I feel like inspite having everything, I don't achieve something very priceless & is missing, is the love. Neither from my own parents nor from the woman I ever fell in love.