𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

"Good move Ms

"Good move Ms. Chavan I am impressed, so it's final we're getting married in a week." He sat back on his chair again with a victorious grin.

"No umm, I mean can we marry today only?" I bit my lips to stop myself from crying infront of him who actually enjoy watching me in pain.

"Great! You are a smart girl. I am hell impressed, now just give me thirty minutes darling, and you will be Mrs. Ishaan Bhosale in the next hour." He picked up his phone and dialled someone's number.

"Get the marriage papers ready we wil be there in an hour." He ordered and again dialled someone but this time through intercom.

"Pari to my office cabin right now." He said in cold icy voice. His eyes never diverted from me all this time.

In less than two minutes a very attractive lady in the shortest dress knocked at the glass door.

He eyed her to enter and the next moment she was standing with a plastic bag in her hand.

"Pari I want you to get her ready in fifteen minutes." He commanded her.

She turned her face in my direction with utter shock spread through her pale face. I sensed she didn't like my presence but choose to keep mum.

"Come with me." She said to me distastefully.

I stood up and like a scarcely kitten strolled behind her to a different room. As I entered she closed the door with such a force I thought it would break apart.

"So, you're his choice who could produce the heir he wants." She spat a venomous glare at me.

I tried to ignore her. I was already in a state to think anything and her rants were going beyond my patience.

"I think you should do your job for what your boss has asked you to do." I gave her a cold look.

"Weat this." She handed me the plastic bag she had in her hand.

"I can understand girls like you can only imagine these dresses in their dreams or I can say it is beyond your dreams even." She laughed pitiably.

I ignored her and walked into the bathroom to change. The dress perfectly fitted on my body. I stared at myself in the mirror and for a second I couldn't recognise myself.

She wasn't wrong. I couldn't imagine wearing such dress in my dream.

"Let me make up this ugly face of yours." She whined impatiently.

I sat down on the stool and she started doing my make up. In less than ten minutes I was all set ready to change my destiny. I was ready to sell myself to save my family from doom.

"I am impressed Pari you have done a wonderful job. I think you deserve a reward for your excellence." He kissed her passionately right infront of my eyes.