A Rematch Long Overdue

Godzilla was confused to say the least. First, Kevin sounded very different compared to a few minutes ago and second. She killed his brothers?

Godzilla: Woah hey, Kevin. What are you talking about.

She tried to call down the machine but the red lights pierced the eyes of the machine emanating the anger held in.

"Kevin": You, took everything from me. You stole my brothers from me. You robbed them of their lives. You left me to the hands of those humans. You took my second life from me! You have done nothing but cause me pain! This time! YOU WILL SUFFER AS I HAVE!

The machine's light flared up increasing in intensity causing Godzilla to shield her eyes. "Kevin" rammed towards her knocking her off her feet.

"Kevin": Once I kill you. I will finally accomplish the one thing my brother's wanted. I will become the alpha in their honor. And I will LAY EVERYTHING TO WASTE!

Godzilla: Kevin! What's wrong with you!?

She said shakely getting up. She turns towards "Kevin" only to see a metallic foot heading straight for her head. The machine kicked her so hard to send her into the air crashing back into the sand below.

"Kevin": YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON I WANT, TO CALL ME THAT!

It's anger skyrocketed. Godzilla stood up again this time managing to get fully up this time.

"Kevin": I will rip your organs and shred them to a liquid.

He sends rockets at her stunning her. She throws a wild haymaker but the machine grabs her arm and slams her into the ground again. He walks up to her and steps on her chest.

"Kevin": Your end is here. And there is no monkey to save you now!

The machine starts to laugh maniacally but for a second a yellow hue crept into the eyes of the machine. Godzilla felt the pressure On her chest release a bit before the pressure increased watching the eyes of "Kevin" grow bright red.

Godzilla: KEVIN!

She gave one last cry to the one male she called a friend perhaps a potential other. The red from the mouth of the machine grew brighter and brighter every second. She closed her eyes letting a tear run down her eyes as she said goodbye to her family. Her friends, the ones who have been with her since the beginning, and those she made friends out of enemies. Her mother, just like Kevin, made machine. They helped each other grow mature. Gojira in teaching her daughter how to be a prideful member of the genus, and Godzilla teaching her mother how to appreciate humans even after there many negative aspects.

Godzilla: Sorry mom. Guess I'll see our ancestors before you.

She let out a last chuckle as she heard the photon scream reached it's peak. The noise the beam let out was a terrifying squeal. Godzilla held her eyes closed waiting for the pain to come and go.

But nothing came. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the machine on all fours getting up. She turned to her side and saw Rodan standing beside her.

Rodan: You're not dying on my yet, Queen.

She held her hand out and Godzilla grabbed it hoisting herself up. She looked to her sides and found her friends standing by her sides.

Biollante: Your time isn't here, sister.

Mothra: She's right. The world still needs you.

Godzilla looked at the kaijus next to her and looked at the titanium titan in front of her. It's eyes glowed a dangerous red, seething in anger as it's machinery made a growling noise.

"Kevin": You will all suffer. I will make you suffer! I WILL BRING THIS WORLD TO ASHES SO LONG AS IT MEANS MY BROTHERS DEATH AREN'T IN VAIN!

The machine started to run at them clawing through the sand reaching it's fastest speed. It threw a punch towards Godzilla only to be grabbed by the tail by Anguirus and swung around until being thrown away. The machine crashed into the sand face forward. The machine shook the sand out of it's joints and looked up to find Rodan looking down at it with a smug smile and Mothra with an angry face.

Rodan: Tell me. Do you like heights?

She doesn't let it respond as she grabbed it with her talons and started flying upwards.

Rodan: You should probably lose some weight.

She flew higher and higher until she stopped and dropped the machine around 9 miles off the floor. Mothra flew down faster pushing the machine faster than the terminal velocity. The machine fell to the ground at insane speeds burning up in the atmosphere.

Mothra: This will hurt me more than it hurts you.

This wasn't an emotional remark, this was a literal fact. The metal wasn't melting but Mothra was in fact starting to burn up. At 3 miles away from the ground she stopped flying downwards letting the metal titan crash onto the Earth.

When the machine crashed down, the sand shot up in a spire of yellow land a crater atleast a few kilometers deep. The kaijus walked towards the crater and watched as the machine crawl out of it and released a loud roar. The kaijus stood there unaffected by the roar. The machine ran towards Godzilla again only to be restrained by massive amounts of seaweed grabbing it's limbs courtesy of Biollante.

Biollante: Give it up!

The machine didn't respond with words, it let out another roar trying to pull away from the seaweed. The eyes of the machine grew even more red than before, losing it's own self conscience turning into a feral beast. It thrashed around trying to rid of the bindings.

Kiryu: Something tells me that isn't him anymore.

The machine seemed to tire itself out and fell to the ground. The machine's lights started to fade away.

Godzilla: I don't trust this.

Her dorsal fins slowly flash corresponding to her cautious approach to the machine. She lifts the head finding it completely deactivated for a moment and slowly, a yellow hue seeped through the machinery where the red once was.

???: Godzilla. You have to stop him!

Godzilla: Kevin?!

Kevin: Please, you have to stop him.

Godzilla: Stop who!?

Kevin: San. Please!

The yellow lights disappeared being replaced by the harsh crimson lights, signifying the return of the one Kevin calls "San".

San: What a nuisance.

The machine ripped through the seaweed holding him down.

San: If he doesn't want to kill you, I'll do it.