Kevin's finicky confession

Kevin had been on the island for 5 weeks now and he has been welcomed by everyone on the island. Obviously while he has been treated nice by the Kaiju some were skeptical about him. A random machine Kaiju that had just existed and is male. Obviously that would raise some red flags. He's been contemplating wether or not to tell them about his secret. He's decided to only tell them about how his reality is different from this one.

Kevin: Hey Godzilla.

Godzilla: Yeah Kevin?

The two had grown quite close to each other. They had become good friends with each other after what happened in Tokyo.

Kevin: I think it's time.

Godzilla: Are you sure?

Kevin: Yeah, they deserve to know.

They both get up and and start walking towards the center of the island where they find most of Kaijus already there.

Rodan: Hey Kevin.

Kevin: Hi Rodan. Hi Biollante. Hi Mothra. You're probably wondering why I called you here.

Rodan: Definitely on my top 10.

Kevin: You see. I'm not exactly from here.

Biollante: Yes. We are aware of that.

Kevin: I meant I'm not exactly from this reality. I came from another reality entirely. Before you make any assumptions, I want to tell you first so then after you can say whatever you want after.

Mothra: Very well.

Kevin: Where to begin. Ah, let's from the beginning. In the beginning me and my brothers were born on a planet always having electrical storms so our species evolved to use electricity as our main line of defense and offense. Our species were known for being ruthless extraterrestrial dominates. My brother Ichi and Ni decided to make a planet submit to us. We decided to try and invade earth. After we landed we caused havoc across the globe making any Kaijus bow to us or kill them if they didn't. It was happening for a while until we met Godzilla. The only other alpha Kaiju. The king. We had our battle against him that ended up with us losing and being frozen solid while Godzilla swam away freely.

The Kaiju girls were shocked to hear that Kevin was from a species of mechanical tyrants. (He never told them he was a Ghidorah.)

Rodan: You guys were false kings, like Ghidorah.

Kevin: Yes. 'More than you would ever know.'

Biollante: Do you plan to do the same to us?

Kevin: Never again would I try to do that again. I felt horrible the first time, and you already have to deal with Ghidorah so it would be better to have an ally than an enemy.

The girls nodded and wanted Kevin to continue.

Kevin: Over hundreds of years later we would have been reawaken by humans. They wanted us to take over the crown. There were only a small group of humans who want us to rule the world. The rest I could only assume didn't want that to happen. We escaped our frozen cube and immediately after we killed the humans that tried to fight us. I can't remember what happened then but all I can remember was a noise going off and I blacked out. I woke up and we were still in the tundra. Godzilla arrived at our location and we fought again but this time we escaped and we were heading somewhere when we suddenly heard Rodan's call. We changed courses and we fought Rodan in the sky and we left him unconscious in the ocean. We saw a human aircraft in the distance and we decided to try to attack it. Now I didn't want to but my older brother was the leader and my other brother both agreed on it so I didn't have a say in it. We were about to attack the plane but Godzilla took us out of the sky and we fought each other in the water. I can't remember too well but all I remember was a bright green explosion and after that I can't remember anything else.