Meeting old and new kaiju

Kevin had been feeling awful about his encounter with Ghidorah. He was currently flying above Godzilla heading towards monster Island in his 1974 body.

Godzilla: Heads up. We're nearing the island.

Kevin: Hmm? Oh yeah.

As both Kevin and Godzilla reach the island Godzilla decides to talk with Kevin a small bit.

Godzilla: What's wrong? You seem pretty upset about something.

Kevin: It's just- I feel kinda bad for Ghidorah.

Godzilla: Why do you feel bad for her?

Kevin: Didn't you see how she looked at us?

Godzilla: Well yeah, she just left without a remark, but why is that important?

Kevin: I don't know but the way she looked at me. It looked like she was deeply hurt. I don't know. I'm probably just over thinking it.

Then unexpectedly a flash of yellow appears infront of both Godzilla and Kevin. Kevin is on guard while Godzilla is more relaxed knowing what the yellow flash is.

???: Hi goji, who's the Kaiju?

Godzilla: Hey Mothra. His name is Kevin.

Kevin is shocked to find the Mothra from this universe

Kevin is shocked to find the Mothra from this universe. He can't really say anything because he is looking at Mothra comparing her to the more insect like figure of his reality's Mothra.

Kevin: Umm, Hi. My name is Kevin.

He was very nervous considering what happened to Mothra in his reality. It was also bad considering that his brothers died indirectly because of her.

Mothra: Oh! You must be the machine Rodan was talking about.

Kevin: I'm guessing news spreads around fast.

He said trying not to seem akward to the queen of the monsters. Or right hand lady in this case.

Godzilla: Where are the others?

Mothra: The others are where the normally are. Are you going to introduce them to Kevin?

Godzilla: Well I have to introduce him to them at some point. Come on Kevin.

Kevin: Alright. See you later Mothra.

Mothra: See you later.

After a short walk Godzilla is tackled by an ankylosaurus mixed with a porcupine.