Mechanical King vs. False Queen

There stood Kevin looking at the battalion of Mechagodzilla.

Kevin: I knew I messed up.

Ghidorah: Where was that bravado when you threatened me, a queen?!

Kevin: I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!

Ghidorah: It's too late for apologies machine!

Kevin: Can we talk it out! Please!

Ghidorah: . . . No.

Kevin: PLEASE!

Ghidorah: Did any ever tell you you act like a child?

Kevin: Yeah. Why?

Ghidorah: You truly are annoying.

She fires a bolt at Kevin causing minor armor chipping.

Kevin: Fine, I won't hurt you too hard.

He said genuinely scared to hurt her but how she interpreted was a little different.

Kevin: Fine, I won't hurt you too hard.

His voice had more sarcasm in it than how he actually said it made her angrier.

Ghidorah: How DARE you! ATTACK!

The battalion of robots lunged forwards at the more animalistic looking robot.

Kevin: Aww man!

He runs through Tokyo managing to avoid any public destruction. The same can not be said for the opposing team. The robots were thrashing the buildings around as if they were paper mache.

Kevin: Hopefully the humans can fix that.

He said to himself still running until he ended up in a forest.

Kevin: Alright, hopefully this is far enough.

He turns to Ghidorah and her battalion reaching him. He starts firing his eye beams into the ground causing red dirt to fly all over the place causing a smokescreen of the dirt to cover him while he shifts forms. One of the robots try to attack from behind him but he swiftly turns around and fires his proton scream completely destroying the space titanium armor. In that moment the dust starts to settle allowing Ghidorah to see Kevin shredding the armor as if it was nothing.

 In that moment the dust starts to settle allowing Ghidorah to see Kevin shredding the armor as if it was nothing

Ghidorah: Who. No. What, are you?

Kevin turns around with a soul piercing gaze.