Ice Deadlier Than Metal (Sub Zero Male Reader X Winter)

Requested by Bat117

Y/n was a member of the deadly clan the Lin Kuei he trained relentlessly breaking bones over and over again till he became a lethal weapon. Then came the next part of his training that every member of the clan goes through ice manipulation each member develops their own fighting style based on their abilities for Y/n in particular he was skilled with many weapons like hammers, swords and other weapons. But he preferred swords the most he was next in line as head of the clan but he had one test kill without hesitation or remorse. And this is where our story begins.

Kai Lang: Now Y/n you must strike down what is in front of you. This Shirai Ryu dog was snooping around our parameter. What do we do with them?

Y/n didn't say anything but he stood up and formed an ice blade in his hand it looked more sharp and clean than most others who looked jagged and blunt. Y/n made a surgical precision strike as if he was striking air.

Kai Lang: Hmmmph I am not impressed.

Y/n: Wait for it.

The victims face started to freeze instantly and shatter like glass after one strike on the artery. He then kneeled awaiting further instructions.

Kai Lang: Impressive you will one day be leader of the clan but first I need you to enroll in Atlas Academy. It will teach you the discipline necessary to becoming leader of the Lin Kuei.

Y/n: Understood sir. 

As Y/n kneeled he closed his eyes awaiting to be tattooed. The current Grand Master Kai Lang began the process. Most students would cry in agony but Y/n didn't flinch which to the other students was disturbing. After a few hours the process was complete it was an ice dragon an image that would instill fear into others.

 After a few hours the process was complete it was an ice dragon an image that would instill fear into others

Kai Lang: Take time to heal boy you will leave in three weeks. Remember your training strike hard as the ice that binds us all. And remember if you see any Shirai Ryu dogs kill them without remorse.

Y/n: Yes sir.

As they both bowed Y/n went to his room to meditate on his thoughts.

Kai Lang: Keep an eye on him even if he says he's committed I can feel doubt that is why I am sending him to Atlas Academy.

Members: Understood Grand Master.

Timeskip Three Weeks Later

After some final preparations Y/n was ready to enroll in Atlas Academy but first Grand Master Kai Lang gave him a set of instructions to follow.

Kai Lang: Boy you are to the one they call Winter Schnee her genes will ensure our dominance in the world you are to court her nothing more.

Y/n hesitated as he never once saw a girl in his life being stuck in the compound for 21 years.