Life in a New World(Neo X Male Reader)

After Neo was freed from the Curious Cats control by Team Rwby she decided to flee into a different portal into a new world as she couldn't handle everything in her world anymore as she went through the portal she could feel her body getting heavy and sleepy. Little did she know she would meet someone that would change her life for the better. And so our story begins.

Y/n was walking outside his backyard when he noticed a strange glow it appeared to be small at first bit it soon got bigger an brighter.

Y/n: The fuck??!

A portal opened right above Y/n and out of no where a girl fell on top of him knocking him out.

(THUD!!)

Y/n then woke up a few minutes later to see a girl on top of him unconscious he blinked a couple of times and pinched himself.

Y/n: Yep not dreaming better take her inside.

Y/n carried her to his surprise she was light but cute. Neo faded in and out of consciousness but after that she fell asleep.

Timeskip 3 Days Later

Neo awoke after falling through the portal only to see a room she was not familiar it was at that moment Y/n walked in that she frantically got up and jumped on him.

Y/n: Whoa easy!!!

Neo didn't listen as she was in fight or flight mode but just as she was going to attack Y/n she tried to punch him despite Y/n easily overpowering her she tried kicking but that failed so she wiggled and flailed until she just ran out of breath and gave up as to him she looked adorable.

Y/n: Listen you need to calm down I am not going to hurt you okay when I let you go you promise not to hurt me either okay??

Neo was hesitant but nodded in agreement as Y/n let her go slowly and got off her and then helped her back onto the bed. She reached for her scroll but realized it was missing and started to panic. 

Y/n: Hey take it easy is this what your looking for your phone??

Neo nodded and Y/n handed it to her and she started to type out what she wanted to say to him.

Neo: (text) My name is Neopolitan where am I? Or better yet who are you??

Y/n: My name is Y/n L/n and I think you should see this.

Y/n showed her a video of her fighting Team Rwby and it starts to sink in that she might be a fictional character but she was more than stubborn she kept typing that it can't be true until it finally got to her and tears started to well up and she cried.

Y/n: Hey hey its okay come here. 

Y/n hugged her out of instinct and Neo flinched at first but she leaned into his shoulder and cried for a while. After crying her eyes were red and puffy and she had a stuffy nose. Y/n offered her a tissue to dry her eyes and blow her nose.