Black Dragons Revenge(Kamen Rider Ryuga X Cinder X Cheater Yang)

Requested by RareHunter0

Y/n was a huntsman in training by day and a Kamen Rider at night defending the weak from the cruel and evil. However he started notice a change in Yang's attitude towards him being more mean and tired than her usual fun loving and pun giving self. She felt like he was keeping a secret which she wasn't wrong but Y/n had his reasons but those reasons would mean nothing when he would discover her cheating on him. And this tale is gonna be very brutal and gory readers be warned as we begin.

Y/n came home with some of Yang's favorite treats especially ingredients to make a strawberry sunrise he then heard noises in their room thinking Yang was playing videogames until he got closer and actually heard her moaning and then a guys voice. He peeked through a crack in the door and what he saw shocked him. It was Yang riding Cardin Winchester the one guy he hated the most for bullying Faunus he was about to burst in and beat the crap out of Cardin but instead he took out his phone turned off the flash and took pictures as evidence in case people don't believe him. Then after getting enough photos he finally burst in.

Y/n: You fucking whore!! I can't believe you fucking cheated on me with this limp dick bastard!!! 

Yang: You weren't supposed to comeback till later!!! 

Y/n: Shut up! I have all the photos I need so no one will hear your lying whore mouth!!! 

Cardin: Give me that phone!!!

Cardin was about to snatch his phone until Y/n punched him in the nose.

Cardin: AAAAGHH!!! My nose!!!! I'm gonna kill you!!!!! 

Y/n pulled a sword out of nowhere.

Y/n: SWORD VENT!!! 

Yang: Where did that come from!!!

Y/n: You were right Yang I did have a secret for a reason but now I have no reason to keep it any longer. 

Y/n grabbed what looked like a black rectangular object with a dragon symbol. A belt then appeared around his waist and then yelled at the top of his lungs.