The Boy She Admire From Afar

A/N : Hello, everyone, welcome to my new story, Royally Star-Crossed | Taennie Oneshots. Most of them are AU(s) but I'll tell you whether it's fantasy and so on. I will warn you that this book may not even include a Idol AU but let me see if this has passed on. Welcome to my first one shot.

Remember that this is just a book, and I don't mean any harm to any Kpop idols or companies.

[HIGH SCHOOL AU]

It was just a typical day at Reinforce High, and Jennie was looking out the window, a thousand thoughts running with no end through her muddled-up mind.

"Jennie?! How many times must I keep telling you to keep your eyes on me?! Sit properly, young lady!" The teacher yelled at her and she yelped, sitting straight and properly now.

"Sorry Mrs Kan." Jennie apologized sincerely and then the teacher then rolled her eyes and then carried on teaching...Jennie soon got bored and trailed her eyes around, stopping on a black-haired boy.

He was wearing tight black jeans with a fitted belt, a pair of red converses, and a thin white shirt but it does nothing but only show off his muscles. He had his head buried in his arms, only his face visible to Jennie and he was sleeping.

Jennie sighed, but carried on ogling him silently. Her heart kept somersaulting when he'll turn but didn't wake up and her eyes just drank in his perfect handsome glory.

"Kim Jennie, stop ogling at Kim Taehyung and face me for once!" Mrs Kan suddenly shouted and the whole class was laughing as Jennie looked down quite embarrassed by the whole thing. All she wanted to do was to plop a trash bin over her head, and run off, screaming like a maniac.

She was caught...ogling at Kim Taehyung, the most popular boy in school. Taehyung has been known for his undeniable talent in basketball and his way of charming girls. He wasn't just really a player, most likely a heartthrob in a heartbeat...

Heck, there were even rumors circulating around the school that he has slept nearly with all of the girls' population! But even Jennie knew these rumors weren't really true at all. (But still, she secretly admired him, developing a strong crush on him...)

Class ended and Jennie was packing up her things when a girl sashayed up to her, her name is Sana and she was known for her crush on Taehyung.

Everybody left the class already for lunch; it's only her, Sana and Kim Taehyung in the class empty class.

"Never thought you fantasied Taehyung, Jennie but back off because this boy won't never notice you." Sana smirked. "You're a nerd and he's popular, you don't match. A looser is always a looser."

Jennie took a swift look at Taehyung, he's still sleeping but Jennie could almost have sworn that he's eavesdropping on them...

Jennie was deeply hurt by Sana's words in a haste but Sana was right, they are not at all meant for each other. Jennie wasn't a nerd at all, she's just book smart and wear glasses sometimes but Sana will usually make fun of her sometimes because of it.

"So?" She stepped up to Sana. "It's not like he'll notice you too," Sana widened her eyes, and then the next minute, was fueled by rage.

"How DARE you?!" She shouts, forgetting that Taehyung was in the class. Sana did not however care at the moment. Jennie sucked in a deep breath, widening her eyes as she looked at someone.

"Bitch, why can't you face me?!" Sana was really angry right now. Jennie just stiffens as she badly wanted to evaporate into thin air right now. She has never felt so embarrassed in her whole life!

"Or else?" A cold voice spoke up, piercing the cold air. Sana gasps, turning around...and standing there was Kim Taehyung in all glory, but the scary thing is that he was looking like he wanted to kick somebody's butt!