Mission 04: To Crash a Wedding

Upon using the flyers Sirzechs sent them, Lucille, Dante, and Damien were now teleported into the Devil's Underworld. Looking around, Dante whistles at the sight and how very different it is from the Demon Underworld he's been in for two years. 

Dante: So Devils like the mediaeval architecture? Heh. Alright, now this is getting more interesting. So... where is this wedding reception?

Damien looks around, only to find a mansion on top of a hill, as well as hearing bells ringing. 

Damien: Over there. 

Lucille: Nice eye... Best if we head their now. 

Dante walks ahead of the two and places his hand on his hips. 

Dante: Why don't you all stick together to find this third party that's involved? Let me take care of this reception. I promise you won't miss anything. 

Lucille: Are you sure?

Dante: Kid, I have many years of this gig. Who do you think you're talking two?

He then salutes the two and walks off towards the mansion. 

Lucille: He's right... Besides, it'll be funny to hear Riser and the ones who support him be humbled by an old man like him. 

Damien: Where do we start?

Lucille: Hm... *shrugs* Not sure. Guess we can have a look around. Follow me. 

She walks ahead as Damien follows her, heading deeper into the Devil's Underworld to search around. Over at Dante's side, he walks up towards the front gates, using his Quicksilver ability to get past the guards. Walking up towards the front doors, he leans his head up against the wall and hears whom was speaking, which he assumed to be Riser. 

Riser: *otherside* Renowned noble men of the underworld, on behalf of the House of Phoenix, allow me to thank you for coming. The reason why I asked you here today is that I, Riser Phoenix, would like to share this historic moment with me, that I am engaged with Rias Gremory, the next head of the distinguished House of Gremory. 

Dante: Seems like they started the party without me...

???: Are you... wanting to help President too?

Hearing a voice, Dante turns around to see a boy with brunette hair, wearing a school uniform.

The Red Dragon Emperor

Issei Hyoudou

Dante: I guess you could call it that, kid... Besides, we were hired to take this guy down.

Issei: Hired?

Dante: Other colleagues of mine, they're searching for another third party here. But enough of that... Perhaps a very surprise entrance will gain everyone's attention. 

He then stands aside, allowing Issei to walk up towards the door, hearing Riser speak again. 

Riser: *other side* Now then, allow me to present... my queen, Rias Gremory!

Hearing him say Rias's name, Issei wastes no time, rolling up his left sleeve and summoning his Boosted Gear. With a full force of a punch, Issei punches the door open as everyone turns their attention towards him. 

Head of the House of Gremory

Rias Gremory

Rias: Issei!

Head of the House of Phoenix

Riser Phoenix