Prologue: An Unfortunate Incident

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand, and a Heaven in a Wild Flower. Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, and Eternity in an hour."

Days, weeks, or maybe even years have passed. Time wasn't the matter in the Underworld. All of the Qliphoth was destroyed, Red Grave was saved, and humanity was at peace on Earth. However, two brothers were trapped in the Underworld with the Yamato out of it's power. And it's not like it matters, for a boy was attacking the two with his red blade, Onimura. 

Clashing with each blades, the brothers took a beating from the young swordsman. They both jumped backwards to catch their breath. 

The Legendary Devil Hunter

Dante

Dante: 'wipes blood* Damn... He's not letting us let up. 

The Alpha and the Omega

Vergil

Vergil: He'll get tired eventually. 

Dante: Alright, let's try this again. Together this time-

Vergil: No, I'm taking him now!

Dante: Dammit, Vergil!

Vergil was the first to rush towards the swordsman and clash his Yamato blade with Onimura. Vergil was very fast and precise with his attacks, but somehow this unknown assailant was keeping up with him. The same goes for Dante, repelling his Devil Sword Dante, and dodge every bullet that was coming from Ebony and Ivory. 

The swordsman wasn't letting up, and neither were the brothers of Sparda. He grabs the Yamato's sheathe from Vergil's hand and swipes him across the face, then backflipping away from Dante's Stinger. The boy then tossed the sheathe towards Dante's head, however he tilted his head and barely avoids the attack. The sheathe flies straight back into the Yamato in Vergil's hand. 

However, as the fight was progressing, the brothers began to see the demonic power keep pouring out of the boy. They stood right by each other as they see the unknown boy grow a sinister smile. Seeing the sinister smile and the demonic energy coming from the boy, both Dante and Vergil's eyes widened, realizing who this demonic power belonged too. 

Dante: You got to be shitting me. 

Vergil: It can't be... Mundus!

A shadowy mist begins to form behind the boy as Mundus appears before the brothers.