Anyways I'm tryna add as much fluff as I can

BEEP BEEP BEEP. A loud and annoying alarm woke Hanji up and she groaned and tried to turn it off. When she did she rolled over and threw her arms out, some one oof'd and it immediately made her eyes snap open, "Levi?! What the fuck?!" The male just put the blanket over his head, "It's too early to yell at me." Hanji sighed and sat up, "You could have at least warned me you would be in here." Levi uncovered his head, "I didn't know I was going to be in here." She looked confused, "What do you mean?" He sighed and sat up, "I had a bad dream and it just... I got a little worried is all." He said, she nudged him and poked his cheek, "Wanna tell me?" He shook his head, "You won't let me live it down and besides you have to get ready for work." She wrapped him in her arms and kissed his cheek with a bit of force to squish it a little, his cheeks went red and he put an arm around her, "Your cheeks are squishy." He turned to her, "Thanks?" She kissed his nose and pulled back to get out of bed, "You're welcome, now out so I can get ready." Levi nodded and left the room to go lay on the couch.

"Alright, try and stay out of trouble and I should be home soon after work, I'll call and say I'll be late if I am." Levi stood at the door and held out her usual coffee, since he worked at a coffee shop she let him make a cup at home and never went back, she gave him a kiss in return and locked the door, Levi went to get ready and looked out of the balcony, he watched the people go by and sighed, the view was nice but having someone to share it with would have been better. He turned and went back in and grabbed what he needed before going to work.

The ghoul sighed, he was exhausted from having to run around for supplies and he just wanted to prop his feet up and go cuddle with Hanji, he brought in the last of the specialty cakes and went upstairs, it was break time and he did not want to use it downstairs, he thought for a second and decided to go back to the apartment for a little while, when he got there he fed the pets and checked his phone, he got a message from Hanji,

I AM SO FUCKING BORED. WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO DISSECT ANYTHING BECAUSE IT'S BEEN PEACEFUL. HELP ME TINY BAE.

He raised an eyebrow, "Tiny... Bae?..." He sent a reply,

Sorry, I don't really know what to do, I just got on break and went home. Go mess with Eyebrows that should provide you with some fun. Besides I can't really come over since I'd be caught.

He pushed send and waited for a reply. Meanwhile he laid down on the couch and got comfortable, his phone buzzed,

Levi that is the worst idea I've ever heard and I'm gathering my nerds so we can go devise a plot.

Levi chuckled,

Good luck and don't die, I want to go out tonight and I don't plan to cancel that.

He closed his eyes again, he made sure not to fall asleep so he could head back to work, eventually the time came for him to head back.

(Sorry for the short filler chapter, I have to have it before the big finish comes. Yes. This will come to an end at some point (when that is idk, it'll happen) anyways I'm going to have one more filler chapter after this and then we'll start getting into the good stuff. Agin sorry for the filler i promISE I'LL HAVE MORE I'LL MAKE IT UP WITH FLUFF))

A whisper of the night. (levihan fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें