FOND

/ LOVESICK .

Heart to heart.

I stepped onto the APHRODITE grounds, the sun was beaming still and it gave the palace a good texture of yellow.

I rubbed Blu's head to settle him, putting him inside the AMULET.

I stared at the huge home. getting excited to finally see him.

I smiled fondly to myself. My body was about to burst from happiness and excitement, it's insane.

I made my way into the palace, carrying a bag again.

I immediately headed to the throne room. He was almost always in there, sitting in the throne like the KING he is.

I saw him from a distance and my smile widened. "Bryan!" I called out, waving my hand.

Bryan heard and noticed, he turned his head to look me. "Huh— wha?-" He mumbled.

I placed my hands behind my back, gripping onto the bag while I stepped up the pearly white stairs.

I felt my heart go so many MPH. I was gonna have a heart attack at this rate.

Every step I took, my heart quickened but my breathing was steady. Can't look too suspicious.. right?

"Heyy..." I dragged on my words with a sly smirk. I narrowed my eyes.

I got closer to him. The warmth of the throne room tightened around me, it was comfortable.

"Oh.. uh. Hi — Jakey!" He greeted me back. But, he didn't smile.

"你好!"   > Nǐ hǎo / Hello/Hi !

I stopped in front of the throne, just a few meters away from him. "I mean— that's  just a Chinese way of saying hello!" I laughed quickly.

He smiled softly. "Right, hello."

I opened my mouth to speak up and he did as well, so our words got mixed together.

I immediately shut my mouth. Letting him speak up first, didn't want to be disrespectful now.

"Um.." I muttered.

Bryan raised his eyebrows and placed his hands on his lap, his leg was over his other one — a sassy pose.

"Was there something I could do for you?"

Kiss me.

I stared at him for a moment, eyes locking with his.

I didn't speak at all, my mouth parted in such awe.

I loved the way he looked. I love the way he spoke. I love the way he got mad. I love everything about him, he wouldn't understand— he is what I DESIRE.

I love him.

I love Bryan.