Take Care, Grandson. 12

Karin Jacobs
Same Day | Sept 22, 2014
5:38pm

I woke up to my phone ringing.

Duke 🤴🏾

"Mhm?"
"Ohh, Wassup Kay. I hear ya little soft voice. How was yo little nap?"

"Good" I paused yawning, "and the gym?"
"Good good... Soo, you found out who them flowers from?"

"Turns out they were my friend's, Jayda. She brought them for a session I had with this crazy ass inmate, the same one that punched you."

"Right." He blandly stated unconvinced. "That shit don't make no sense."

"I told my friends I was trying different techniques to get him to come to terms with his delusion. So she brought it to let him think I had a boyfriend or whatever."

"So that mo'fucka like real life obsessed type shit?"

"I think its just a trauma bond per say. But yeah, he's kinda crazy. Sorry about that though." I sighed, lying my ass off.

Truth is, Karin didn't know who those roses were from for real.

"Nawh I apologize fo assuming. Imma get you some fo real now that I know you like em."

"No I get it. Are you gonna make it today?"

"Nawh see, i aint even no where near dat area."

The two continued talking before Karin received a text.

ShortStuff😘
Tell Indie to meet here so we can ride in the sprinter together
Ari's already on her way

Say dat

ShortStuff😘
Dress Code is black leather

❤️
You hearted a message.

She swiped my notification bar down seeing a few missed calls, emails, and a whole bunch of notifications that needed to be replied to.

The email from Ms.A stated Karin will report to work tomorrow instead since she couldn't study Von today due to the lockdown.

About three hours went by before screaming started outside.
"Open dis bitch up! We finna get T'd on my mama!"

Jayda opened the door revealing a hype Arianna and her friend Tae holding her up

They'd already been pre-gaming before their arrival.