Take Care, Grandson. 9

Omniscient POV
Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kay and Duke have been texting ever since they met three days ago. Though Duke struck her for a hoe at first, he seemed pretty chill and humble. Not saying he wasn't a hoe. He's had more than his fair share of women but, he was a caring hoe. Caring enough to have had brought her lunch yesterday. But of course that didn't go exactly as planned...
___________________________

YESTERDAY
Sept 1, 2014

It was 1:30pm.
"Jayda not nowww. I'm bout to go on lunch."
Karin had just received news that Von would be reporting to her office even though they weren't scheduled to meet for another two weeks.

"Girl, you know damn well they don't care. I thought y'all was cool? It'll be quick."

"No Jay. Von is soo, ughhh. I aint even eat yet. I seen him 2 days ago. That's enough Von for a month."

"Cap. You weren't saying that when-"

"Mmcht. Bye."

Going to the email, Kay decided she'd read what he was coming for today.
"I just told this nigga to keep up the good work but eat. Now his ass back in here for- Oh?"
Kay stopped in her tracks as she read the email to it's entirety.

"Ughhh!" Karin was frustrated and hangry to say the least

"Ughhh!"
Karin was frustrated and hangry to say the least.

She decided to text Duke for a rain check. Asking him to come a bit later because, Von could be escorted to her room any minute now.

*Knock Knock*

"Come In!"
And like clock work, there was Von.

Kay thanked the guard and as soon as the door shut, "Sit your ass down." She said through gritted teeth. All she wanted was a little her time, and FOOD.

Was that too much for a girl to ask for!?
Apparently, it's not enough.

In front of a hangry Kay sat Von, with a full blown hard on. Her whole mood would suddenly change with that one glimpse.

"V-von, we literally spoke two days ago. You were doing soo good. What happened?" Karin whined.

"Whatchu want me ta' say folks? I know da odda girl done told you what I'm hea' fa. I needed my shit wet.-"

"Ohkay!"
"You asked nigga."
"Yes but why?"
"Why whut?"
"Why risk your visitation time. You don't wanna see your family? Friends?"

"Mmcht. My folks can't do fa me, what I need."

"I already know this isn't your first time. Just your first time being caught huh?"
He nodded in response.

"Slick ass," Kay chuckled. "You won't have visitors for a week until the Superintendent gets back to us with orders..."
Kay placed her chin in her hands as her elbows rested on her desk.