Take Care, Grandson. 4

Omniscient POV

Karin was confused. She understands where she was and, who Von was. But 'how?,' Is what she didn't understand.

Before that weird dream, she remembered being at work. So 'how' is she waking up at home?

She also knew Von was in prison, so 'how' is he in her room right now?

"Oh my God did you escape from State? Did you kidnap me? Are you gonna rape me? How did you get in my house? Von wtf?"

She rambled as she stood to her feet pacing her room with her head in her hands.

"Rape!? Mmcht, Mannn. Li folks you need ta' si down an breathe fasho." He kissed his teeth, grabbing her arms, leading her to her bed. She sat down as her eyes wondered along with her mind.
'What is happening!'she thought.

"Kay you listening?"
She hadn't even realized Von was talking. Shaking her head in response, he continued.
"I'm not sayin' dis again, I swea' im not. Make sure you listenin'. So dis what happened."
He started reminding her from when he knocked on her office door.
__________________________

VON POV
FLASHBACK TO 9:13am

Knocking a fiye ass beat on Ms. Kay doe, "That shit tough aint it folks" cheesing looking over at ha li slim friend.
"Yeah im fuckin' wid it."

"Come in!" Kay yelled out from da odda side a da do'.

Pushin' it open, I took a few steps then stopped in my tracks. Squintin' at Kay. She was looking hella wet. Sweat erywhere an ha hair was fucked up cause a it.

Her friend ran ta' ha' side checking her fa a feva.
"You ight Ms. Kay?"

"Shes burning up! Kay baby you got a fever, i'll go see if Ms. A will let you clock out early or something."
Ha friend ran out da room, closing da do' behind ha.

Im post ta be coming fa my session and da damn psych girl ova hea bout to pass out. Staring down at Kay, I aint know what ta do.

"Folks you'ont look too good. Onna O you look like you finna die."

"Gee, thanks Von." She mumbled, pointing to ha li ugly fridge inna back a da room.

She musta want some wata a' some so I went to it.
"In hea?"
Kay just nodded, makin' noises holdin' ha stomach.

Openin' da fridge, I only seen some Vanilla cupcakes. Say swea' folks li ass aint cop dese fa a nigga G day ta'day. "Dey fa me?"

Vanilla cupcakes wit some wack ass li  'Happy Birthday' rings inna frostin'. On folks li ma da real mvp. Dese shits ma favorite. I couldn't help but smile.
A nigga in jail an shawty bringing me cupcakes fa ma birthday. Bro nem onna block aint gone belee dis shit.
On foenem I aint tell in my life, but im telling ma folks dis shit when I get out. Fasho.

"Thank you Ma. I 'preciate it, You'ont feel too good an you still bought me dese. Onna O imma fuck these shits up! Li folks u wanna try one?"

Kay shook her head declining. Thank God cause a nigga trynna fuck dese shits up ya hea' me! A nigga aint had cupcakes since back when a nigga was gettin A's an B's in schoo'.

"You sure?"

Ha li friend came back in with Ms. A-B. Ion be remembering dat bitch long ass name but i do know she dey boss an she fake ight. She a opp but she ight.

Soon as she seen Kay she got ta feelin' ha fo'head.
"Oh no babygirl you gotta go home."

"I'll call her an uber."
"And whos going to take care of her?"