Take Care, Grandson. 3

Omniscient POV
Later that day

After clocking out from work, Karin made her way home, going straight to her room.
It's been very tense around the house ever since the 'incident'. Destiny has been a little more reserved, secluding herself from the common areas of the house whenever Karin was present.

Meanwhile Karin thought that she was just embarrassed, or at least thats what Jayda told her. She couldn't understand why Destiny felt ashamed of something so simple. It made her wonder if her laughing had something to do with it. In attempts to loosen her friend up making her more comfortable, she decided they should go out for drinks like old times.

 In attempts to loosen her friend up making her more comfortable, she decided they should go out for drinks like old times

After taking a shower. Kay then put on a top and panties from an old photo from her private finsta, then went downstairs.

Seeing Dess and Jay in the kitchen talking, immediately Dess' tone got lower until inaudible. Brushing it off, she greeted them.

"Wassup yall" Kay said going to the fridge to get a gatorade to drink and, milk for her cereal.
"Hey girlie"
"Hey."
"Damn Dess, you hella dry. You not fucking with me or some? Let me know." Kay turned raising an eyebrow at her playfully.

"And I Oop"
"Jay stop being messy" Kay chuckled, continuing, "But yeah Dess wassup witchu?"

Huffing "please, its not even that."

"Then what is it? Wus ya bop Dess?"
"Yeah Dess, what's your bop?" Jayda said mimicking Kay's new york accent. Kay side eyed her then chuckled; 'everything be a joke to her until it aint.'
Looking back at a stuck Dess, "well?"

"Ight you want me to be honest?"
"Duh, thats why i asked" Kay bucked with wide eyes now paying attention to the cinnamon toast crunch she was pouring into her bowl.

"Mmcht, I aint mean for nobody to catch me you know...touching myself and, I-"

"Girlll" Kay started laughing almost spitting out her cereal, "sorry to cut you. But, you still on that? You embarrassed for real?"

Instead of responding right away, Dess rolled her eyes playing with her fingers. "Yes" she mumbled.

" So let me get this straight. You moving wock wit' me cause I seen you squirting? Df Dess? How does that even make sense? We laugh crazy shit off all the time, you moving like you wanna fuck on me or something girl."

"Girl bye, don't nobody wanna fuck on you" she swiftly replied laughing.

"So what is there to be embarrassed about? Jayda stop being messy."

Jayda just laughed adding her two cents in, "I been told her aint shit to be embarrassed about. We all be rubbing one out stink." Pinching Dess' cheek as Dess swatted her hand away.

"Aint shit to be embarrassed about Dess. You acting like you ugly or something, at least your shit was cute and obviously you not dry. Those the only two things you should be worried about."
Jayda smirked side eyeing Dess who crossed her legs squeezing them tight.