Sera-XXXXIV

You have got to be shitting me.

Out of sheer boredom, I had taken it upon myself to rearrange the bookshelf in the living room. In doing so, I had found a candle that I particularly liked the scent of and burned it while I spent over an hour working on the shelf.

With Vessel locked away in his room, claiming it was  'difficult to work with distractions prancing through the house', it left me with a good about of time and freedom to find new places for all the knick-knacks and oddities. Cleaning the dust off of each individual shelf had taken up the bulk of my time. 

And now it seems spilled candle wax was going to take up more. 

With a huff, I bent down and examined the extent of the mess. Wax had dripped down the wall and into the baseboards, already hardened. Dammit.

I went into the kitchen and turned on the hot water faucet, waiting for steam to billow up from the sink before filling a small pot with it. I grabbed a rag from the linen closet and made my way back to the living room. Any complaints of boredom were long gone from my vocabulary by this point.  

I sat on my knees and began soaking the spots on the baseboards, hoping the hot water would loosen it up without scraping the paint. Eventually, I started scrubbing with as much elbow grease as I could muster because hot water alone wasn't cutting it. My arm had started to burn from my vigorous scrubbing. 

"Now that's a familiar sight." His deep voice sounded from behind me, nearly causing me to knock over the pot of water. I turned to find him seated on the couch, watching me. His palm rested on his inner thigh and his lip pulled between his teeth. He was right, this was a familiar sight, but with ten times the heat. 

"By all means, little fox," His hips flexed upwards before settling back into the couch, making the bulge in his pants all the more visible. My mouth watered at the simple motion. How could he make something so simple that arousing? "continue."  

With as much mental strength as I could summon, I did just that, acting as if he weren't there. I tried my best to suppress a grin at the events of history repeating themselves. True to past events, I was wearing a skirt similar in length and decided to use that to my advantage once more. I bent further down, aching my back and putting my ass on full display, eliciting a growl from him. 

Heat began to spread between my thighs and they clenched together to try to help ease the throbbing. My body had become so tuned in to him that if he so much as changed the tone in his voice, I grew wet. I tried to focus on the wax stuck to the baseboard, but I couldn't resist the urge to look back.

"Focus, little fox." A taunting grin spread across his face. "Wouldn't want you to miss a spot like last time." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "On second thought," The grin was gone. "come here." He commanded, his voice deeper and raspy. I hesitated for a moment before making a move to stand up. "Ah, ah." He shook his head. I froze with one knee still on the ground. "On your hands and knees."

Was he actually serious? Did he really expect me to crawl around on the floor? Yet, I found myself doing exactly that. I crawled to him, leisurely, intent on drawing this out. His impatient energy spread through the room in thick layers, but he remained stoic. Once I reached him, I sat back on my feet and arched my brow.   

"Undo my belt and hand it to me." He held one hand out and stretched the other arm across the back of the couch. My fingers trembled as I fumbled with the buckle, finally pulling it loose and slipping it from his hips. I folded it in half and placed it in his palm. He leaned forward and gripped me by the chin, keeping me nose to nose with him.

"I believe I've told you once before that eye rolling was a punishable offense." My breath caught in my throat as I pieced together what was about to happen. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back, Sera." He whispered, his lips lightly grazing my own as he spoke.