Vessel-IX

Fucking hell

If I thought there was fire in her eyes before, I was sorely mistaken. They're an inferno now, and I'd gladly burn in them. 

When I came home to see her with her arse in the air, wearing a skirt that just barely concealed what it should, my mouth had watered at the sight. The thought alone nearly did, but I kept my composure. What little of it I had to begin with. 

Even in our time apart this past week, those eyes had plagued my dreams. However, to come home to a sight as glorious as this was something I couldn't have dreamed of. Before me, was the very thing that could bring the gates of heaven down and I would crumble with them. The untamed animal clawed at my insides, itching for just one touch... or taste. 

Her body had begun to quiver. If I weren't hyper-focused on every inch of her, I might not have caught the slight tremble in her thighs. It only stirred the desire in me that much more. She looked at me as if she dared me to come closer and do something about it. As much as I wanted to, needed to, I wouldn't. 

The thing I needed more than her, was her willingness to step into my web herself. She was a goddess in her own right and yet I wanted nothing more than for her to willingly fall down, past the earth, and into my own hell. I wanted her to feel the burn it had and understand that it might just be stronger than the flames she held within herself. Then, I wanted her to try to prove me wrong and burn brighter. 

Her eyes narrowed as if she understood my thoughts, and wanted to challenge them just the same. She turned her attention back to the wall and leaned down just the smallest amount. Allowing her skirt to rise higher, but not high enough. 

Brave little fox 

She continued picking at the baseboards, acting as if I weren't there. As if she weren't silently teasing me. It was my own damned fault, I knew that. She would've been in the kitchen right now going about her typical duties if I'd just kept my mouth shut. She picked up the cloth and started wiping back and forth. The force of it made her arse jiggle ever so slightly. The sight nearly sent me to the floor in its wake. 

She truly was something to behold.

And she's giving me quite the show. If I weren't mistaken, I'd think she craved me the same way I did her. The thought of her slowly going mad because I kept invading her thoughts made my chest swell with pride. I wanted to push her to the brink of insanity just as she had me. I wanted to find the most vulnerable part of her soul and sink my teeth into it.  

"I think you missed a spot." I taunted. She stopped abruptly and slowly turned her head just enough to side eye me. She was meeting me challenge for challenge, strike for strike, with nothing more than the smallest of movements. And fucking hell if I didn't revel in it. She rolled her eyes at me before turning her attention back to her task. She actually rolled her fucking eyes. 

"Little fox, eye rolling is a punishable offense." The only time I'll allow it is when she's being pushed over the edge of ecstasy under my touch. Other than that, rolling her eyes at me would earn her a proper spanking. 

On second thought, do it again. Give me a reason to lose my composure. 

Her body froze in place and she slowly turned her head back. The look on her face was a mixture of embarrassment and arousal, slack-jawed and flushed with heavy-lidded eyes. I had finally thrown her off balance, if only because a part of her liked my threats. She could deny it if she wanted to, but her thighs clenching together told me everything. 

My fingers twitched with the need to touch her. My self control was slipping by the second and the way she was looking at me wasn't helping. Just to make matters worse she had to go and bite that lush bottom lip of hers.  

The last strand of self-control I had finally shredded. I stood from the couch and walked over to her. I stood just behind her, my legs just barely grazing the fabric of that torturous skirt. I knelt down on one knee beside her and leaned in close to her ear, inhaling her sweet scent. Truly, she was divine. 

"You're maddening when you don't even try," I whispered in her ear, my lips grazing it with every word. "but when you do, oblivion couldn't compare to the depth of my insanity." Her breath hitched. I allowed myself a few seconds to savor the moment before standing and retreating to my room without another word. I needed to take care of this incessant ache before I pushed her too far. 

One day, little fox. One day.