chapter one hundred and forty one

Start from the beginning

"Enjoy your food."

"See how nice Jaemins dad is", Haechan mutters.

"Everyone, enjoy your food", Haechans dad says and then looks at his youngest son. "Happy?"

"Thank you."

"Say thank you to your grandpa!"

"Huh?"

Kade, Alyssa, and Haechan burst out laughing as the kids obey and their dad just nods, repeating, "You're welcome."

"Let me see! Let me see! Let me see!" Renjun exclaims, pushing his way past Chenle, Jisung, Ten, and Jungwoo to get to Jaemin. When he sees him, he gasps. "It's beautiful."

Jaemin chuckles and looks at himself in the mirror again. "Yeah, it is."

"I can't believe you made that", Sam says to Renjun.

Renjun tries to wave it off but there's an obvious blush on his face. "It's Jaemin who makes it pretty."

"Agreed", Chenle says, then causing Jaemin to blush.

"Mark, Jeno, and Haechan are gonna lose their minds."

"They better."

"If not, stop the wedding and make them do it again."

"I'm not gonna stop my wedding over that."

"We'd do it for you."

"Agreed", Renjun says.

Jaemin chuckles and brings them into a group hug. "Thank you for your sometimes extreme support."

Pulling away, Ten says, "It's because we love you an extreme amount." He kisses Jaemins cheek, making Jaemin blush all over again. Everyone in the room coos, making it worse, especially when Jaemin gets more kisses.

"Your fiances are gonna be so jealous we got to see this first."

"I call dibs on teasing Mark!"

"I get to tease Jeno!" 

Even though Jaemin would objectively be the most eye-catching, he'd insisted on his fiances walking to him, so they decided to set up a camera at the end of the aisle that would capture each of their walks so they didn't completely miss them.

Haechan can feel his nerves taking over him as stands next to Jisung. He's pretending to be calm in hopes that he might actually be able to calm down but so far, he's just sinking deeper into panic. He also feels a little guilty that he has Jisung with him, especially when Jisung is just as anxious as he is, if not more. 

"How is everyone?" Taeyongs mom asks, though her eyes zero in on Haechan.

"Nervous. And excited", Jaemin answers with a smile that can't hide how excited he really is.

"Same", Mark says.

"Same."

"Haechan?"

"How honest of an answer do you want?"

The woman laughs and brings him into a warm bear hug just as comforting as Haechan needs. He lets himself sink into the hug for as long as it lasts. When Mrs. Lee pulls back, she stays close enough to kiss Haechans forehead before pulling away completely. 

"You'll be okay. Just look right ahead at that pretty thing in front of you."

Jaemin automatically looks down, aware that he's blushing but the laughs he gets tells him that he's not hiding it.