chapter one hundred and nine

"Okay so everyone needs to write down a request for someone to carry out. We're gonna mix them up and you're going to pick one, read it, and then give that request to someone. Once someone gives you a request, you have to do it immediately. If that request involves another person and it's not romantic, you get to pick the person. Make sense?"

"I guess", Haechan says quietly.

"Close enough."

Everyone goes silent as they write down their requests and then get up to put them in Renjuns baseball cap. Once the hat is filled to the brim with folded paper, Renjun carefully mixes them up and then plucks one off the top and holds the hat out to Yangyang who's next to him. Once everyone has a paper, they look around at each other.

"Who's going first?"

"I will."

Renjun hands the paper to Yangyang and whispers something in his ear that makes Yangyang sigh.

"Taro, when we first met, I thought you were really hot and kind of an asshole." Renjun laughs, knowing there's more. "And I kinda liked when you were mean to me."

Xiaojun, Hendery, Winwin, Sungchan, and Renjun lose their minds while Shotaro tries to contain himself for his friends sake.

"You're welcome, I guess."

"Whoever wrote whatever request caused that, I love you", Xiaojun says, ignoring Yangyang's glare.

"Okay, Yang, give the request to someone."

Without a moments hesitation, Yangyang hands the paper to Winwin. Already sensing something bad, Winwin sighs as he unfolds the paper and reads it.

"Renjun, did you write this?"

"He can't see it!"

Winwin rolls his eyes. "Fine. Also, I really need to argue with whoever is responsible for this public display of intimacy."

"What the fuck did they write?" Jeno asks.

Winwin reaches Renjun and pulls him forward by his hips before crashing his lips against his boyfriends. It only takes a few seconds for Renjun to kiss back, wrapping his arms around Winwins neck.

"My favorite", Winwin starts, keeping lips close to Renjuns."Position is hovering over Renjun."

"Goddamn."

"I swear I didn't write that!" Renjun announces."But thank you to whoever did!"

"Next!"

Winwin stops and hands his paper to Johnny.

"Whichever best friend you want", he whispers and then goes back to Renjun.

Johnny reads the paper and gulps.

"What is it?" Jaehyun asks from beside him, trying to see the paper.

Johnny quickly hides it away. "Nothing." He looks up. "I can't do this."

"Is everything okay?" Taeyong asks.

"It's too awkward", Johnny explains, admitting half the truth.

"Are you sure you want a punishment?"

"No but this request affects more than me and I don't wanna do this to them."

"What the fuck does it say?" Jaehyun asks, becoming more worried.

Johnny shakes his head.

"I'll be nice", Renjun says, approaching Johnny. "Can I see your phone?"

Feeling nervous, Johnny hands over the device and watches with increasing anxiety as Renjun scrolls through it. When he gets his phone back, he squints to see the screen, then looks up at Renjun in confusion. He just shakes his head and smiles softly before retreating.