chapter eighty eight

Jeno lands on the soft mattress, already reaching for Jaemin to reconnect their lips. He gets his wish as Jaemin goes back to kissing him like he's trying to memorize every tiny detail of his mouth. Jeno already looks so happy just being kissed like this, but Jaemin wants more. Not being able to completely hide his smile, he uses it to his advantage as he reaches down and squeezes Jenos hands. Right before he grabs his wrists and slams his arms upwards, shocking the male, sending a spark through his body. The way Jaemin is staring down at him and the fact that he's even hovering him right now is enough for Jeno to be completely content with the situation, but he's certainly not gonna stop it from getting better.

In an instant, Jaemins mouth is on Jenos neck, harshly sucking at the skin like there won't be a consequence. Jeno lets out a relaxed sigh as Jaemin makes his way around his neck, giving every spot the same treatment.

"I'm gonna be honest", Jaemin mumbles. "I really wouldn't mind anyone seeing my marks on you." Jeno shivers at his tone, getting trapped under his sharp gaze. Jaemin watches him for a moment, half waiting to see if Jeno is going to respond and half wanting to make Jeno squirm. It works as he watches the male flush by doing nothing. He grins and leans down. "You're so pretty, Princess."

"Kiss me."

Jaemin giggles against Jenos lips, not yet fulfilling the request. "Say please."

"For Gods sake-"

"I could pull away right now."

"You said you wanted to kiss me and then carried me in here. I think you'd be the one suffering."

Jaemin shrugs and aggressively kisses Jeno before pulling away and moving down to his chest, very much wishing his shirt would get out of the way. To make it easier for himself, he kisses Jeno through his shirt, keeping an eye on the way the males body quivers. He smirks, letting more ideas and images fill his head, thinking of the things he'd love to do to Jeno in the future. Jeno pulls Jaemin back up, wanting a kiss again.

Even though Jenos wrists aren't being pinned down anymore and only held, he still keeps them in place, knowing that if he doesn't, he's gonna explore every inch of Jaemins body, which he's yet to ask permission for.

"Wanna touch you", Jeno mumbles against his lips.

Shock goes through him as he watches the male rip off his shirt with one hand, looking incredibly sexy. Confidence runs through Jaemin at the way Jeno stares at his him, loving the affect he has.

"Touch all you want", he says.

Jeno holds Jaemins waist and pulls him back down on top of him, already wanting Jaemins lips on his again. While they kiss, his hands move and up around, letting himself indulge in everything he's been waiting for. The kiss begins regaining aggression, most of it from Jaemin as Jeno is perfectly fine with anything they're doing. Jaemin allows Jeno to touch him for a little bit longer, planning to pull away and finally do what he's been thinking about when he remembers what Haechan told him. He stops abruptly, breathing against Jenos face and staring at him.

"Why'd you stop?" Jeno asks, starting to sulk.

"Because if I don't calm down, I'm going to accidentally touch you and I don't wanna do something that's going to make you uncomfortable. I don't even wanna ask."

"Wait", Jeno says, grabbing Jaemins hand. "I wanna try. I don't wanna miss out on everything."

"But Princess", Jaemin says with a frown.