"Yeah let me get her."

"No."

"Babyhog."

I smacked my teeth. "But she's not a baby. Here."

I gently placed her in his arms then I kissed her cheek and checked on the girls before going down the hall back to our room.

I attempted to lay down when Morris started jump all over the bed on some childish shit.

"Mor can you please stop." I whined. I looked at the clock and saw that it was going on three o'clock in the morning. Ziah likes to wake up around seven and I'M always the one to get up, so he needs to calm his hyper as down right about now.

"What am I doing? I thought we were supposed to talk."

"You're annoying the hell out of me and we will talk tomorrow so lay your ass down and go to sleep please!" I said frustratedly. I got roughly four hours of sleep left and he's playing around.

"I'm sorry baby." He said wrapping his arms around my stomach, slowly slipping it down further and further.

I slapped his hand and he chuckled turning around to turn the lamp off. I snuggled into him, slowly drifting to sleep.

☀⛅☀⛅☀⛅

Goodness. I thought as I heard the infamous cries of Aziah from next door. I looked down to see Morris still knocked out.

See what I mean?

I slipped out of bed and quickly did my hygiene because I could tell she was becoming irritable and the girls have one more hour before they have to wake up and get ready for school.

I walked into her room to see her standing up in her crib wailing.

"Hey girly." I smiled picking her up.

"Why do you insist on waking mama up so early huh? Whyyyy?" I said cheerfully, but exaggerated the "why" as if she can answer me.

She smiled showing off her first tooth and the second one coming in.

I put her in her high chair and watched her as I begin to cook breakfast.

I made chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, sausage, and bacon. I also made a small fruit salad, which was easy since I already had cut up fruit. I just put a little simple syrup on it to sweeten it up a bit.

I finished setting the table and making everyone's plates when I saw my family dressed in their correct attire. Talia's hair was done in a slick bun, while Ariela's hair was all over her head. She wore melancholy frown.

"What's wrong baby?" I said feeding Aziah a piece of a pancake.

"I asked daddy to do my hair and he wanted to do a bun, but I didn't want a bun, so he called me fuskating and said "tell your mama."

I glared at Morris then smiled when I realized how good he did Talia's hair. When I saw Ariela still frowning, I hid my smile and glared at Morris again.

"Don't call my baby frustrating." I said softly slapping his arm.

"Nan nanna boo boo." Ariela said before sticking her tongue out at her dad and he laughed before doing it back.

"Come here baby. Morris feed her." I held out my arms for Ariela to step into. I fixed her scarf because it looked like babygirl was choking.

"How you want it Ari?" I asked running my hand through her loose curls.

"One braid and a bow."

"You always get that. Let's try something new." I said and she nodded.

I parted her hair horizontally as if I was going a half-up-half-down style, and put the bottom half in a ponytail. I brushed the top half, before parting it down the middle in two sections. I under-braided both sides, the secured them both with an elastic. I took the bottom half out of the ponytail and brushed it so it went down her back. I took both braids and bobby pinned them together, adding a big bow in the middle of her head. After I was done, I gave her a mirror.

"You like it?"

"Yes ma'am. It's so pretty." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Sit down and eat."

"Mommy I want my hair like this."

"Okay I'll do it tomorrow honey, but your bun looks so pretty." I said pinching her cheeks.

"Tanks mommy."

"Babe watch them while I get dressed." He nodded and I walked up the stairs to get Aziah and I dressed.

I gave her a bath and got her dressed, then dressed myself. She looked so adorable in her little cardigan.

When I came downstairs everyone seemed to be cleaning up and getting ready to go.

"C'mon guys." I said giving both of them their backpacks.

"Babe I'll take Talia since her school is right by the job." Morris said grabbing his suitcase and walking over to me.

"Okay we'll talk later give me a kiss." I said puckering my lips.

He pecked my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby." I smiled.

"You look beautiful by the way."

I blushed "Thanks babe."

"Gimme kiss Tally." She grinned giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Getting everything I needed, I turned on the alarm before locking up the house.

I got outside and strapped Aziah in before helping Ariela do the same. I turned on the car and I was off.

Don't forget to:

Tell me what you want to see happen in the next chapter.

COMMENT.

VOTE.

Love you guys!