"Give me time to.." My words began to fade as he slowly dropped down to his knees kissing every exposed piece of skin on the way down.

He looked up at me with lust filled eyes before swiping his tongue over my clit.

"Mhm." I moaned breathlessly as I felt him spread my folds.

His tongue darted out of my whole, swirling his tongue inside in out. I held his head desperate for my release.

His tongue flicked clit continuously as I pushed my pussy closer to his mouth, riding his face. My clit was overly sensitive and this....hurt so good.

"Ooh babe." I moaned as my juices filled his mouth. I was feeling like I couldn't take anymore, but the way his tongue snaked over my neck, I knew Morris wasn't going to let me recover.

"Baby I c-." My words were abruptly cut off by him entering me from the back.

"Fuck you suffocating my shit."He grunted. I just moaned and response and thrust back towards him. He usually talks and acts distinguished so this was turning me the fuck on.

"Yeah baby fuck me back." He slapped my ass and I winced at the after sting and sped up.

"Ugh yess." I cried out reaching down to rub my sensitive bud.

He kneeded my ass and slammed into me roughly while sucking a nipple into his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled holding his head in place while I approached my third orgasm.

I couldn't understand how he had this abundance of stamina. I came three times and he hadn't once.

I felt his dick throbbing in me and I immediately pulled him out of me, pumping him into his orgasmic state while attaching my lips to his.

We pulled apart panting looking at eachother with tired and hooded eyes.

We smiled before starting to clean eachother up. By the time I got to bed I was beat and ready to sleep when I remembered Talia.

"Oh shoot!" I said hopping up.

"What happened?" Morris looked confused.

"I forgot about Talia." I sighed hitting him in the shoulder.

"What was that for?" He chuckled winking at me.

"It's all your fault babe, I wasn't done reading to her." I pouted getting up to go to her room with Morris following me.

I opened her door and saw that she was sleep with her light on with her doll tucked in next to her and her book tucked in next to her doll. I laughed.

"Aww Mor I guess she got tired and didn't wait up for me."

"I wouldn't have either. So selfish. Thinking with what's between you legs and not your brain." He mugged me getting her book to put it on a shelf.

I followed him a smacked the back of his head.

"How can you say that when you seduced me?" I said folding my arms.

"Sureee I did."

"Babe you're annoying get out." He laughed loudly before smacking my ass and running out of the room. That woke Talia up.

"Mommy." She said with sleepiness in her voice, holding her arms out.

I gladly picked her up and she put her head on my shoulder.

"You're always babying them." Morris said from outside the door.

"She is a baby and you shouldn't have woke her up. Is she sleep yet?"