.-.Fight x2.-.

I did not write this part in the pic in the chapter but I thought that it should be remembered.
Warning - nearly rape (not quite but nearly:))
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Maisie's POV

Just when I was walking out of one of the stalls, the same black rabbit I saw from earlier came in. Now I could see the six extra robotic limbs he had attached to his sides.

I swear the rabbits male. Oh well can't assume I guess.

I jumped onto the counter going to wash what I had for hands.

After I had I looked into the mirror to see the rabbit behind me.

I didn't even hear it go I to a stall.

I didn't think much of it and continued to look at my reflection in the mirror. The rabbits eyes stayed on me.

"You having a rough night too?" I asked trying to make this whole thing less awkward.

I turned around to find it much closer now.

"Woah. Hey there." I said trying to move backwards into the remaining space between me and the mirror.

"You are subject 82P13 are you not?" The MALE rabbit asked stepping closer and closer.

"That doesn't concern you. And it doesn't matter. Why are you even asking?" I said back. My back now touching the mirror.

Does nobody need the toilet or am I just alone white this creep?

"I've got her. Be ready to go in half an hour." The rabbit spoke into a metal piece behind one of his ears.

"Ok did you need to back off." I said clenching my fists.

By the end of this he is gonna be in a wall.

"I would take you straight to my master but why waste such a good opportunity to have some fun?" He asked looking to my eyes and then god knows where.

"You better back the fu-" The rabbit then covered my mouth with one of his robotic

What the hell if he doing?

I tried kicking and hitting but each of his extra arms held all of me down. Preventing me from doing anything but slightly squirming.

He then started to unzip the front of my shirt and top of my trousers.

What the hell do I do?
I should have stayed with Rocket.
Rocket
Rocket
Rocket

Just before the rabbit could do anything further, there was a bang against the wall of the bathroom.

The noise seemed to distract the rabbit which then let me kick him off the higher surface we were on.