.-.Her First Experiment.-.

This chapter might be a bit gory. But I don't think it will be too bad.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
3rd person POV

The man took her down to what he called the lab.

There, the cage she was in was put down harshly onto the table which had all kinds of different metal tools on it.

But she didn't need to worry. Did she?

"Cancel all other experiments for the next few hours. Then we can get started on her right away." Says the man that brought her here.

"But sir, today was the day we focused on batch 85-" says one of the three men in the room.
"I DO NOT CARE... I just want to focus on this female meerkat for the next few hours of the day." The man screams to the three men.

The men start putting on gloves and filling their hands with important equipment in silence while the High Evolutionary unlocks the door to the female creatures door.

"Today we will focus on giving her the average intelligence of one of our workers." Explains the High Evolutionary to the men finishing up preparing everything for the experiment.

One of the men place the meerkat onto a higher surface placing her in the right position that she needs to be. It may have been uncomfortable for her but that didn't matter to them. As long as they had easy access to the top of her head where her brain was, that was all they needed.

With one of the men locking the meerkat in place with many straps, the other two and the High Evolutionary start picking up different tools that would become useful.

Then men started my using a small tool to cut a small circle into the top of her head. They then proceeded to pick at the young meerkats brain, adding any improvements they could while ignoring the on going cries from the animal. The creatures screeches echoing out of the room, filling in the silence of the quiet hallways.

"Is there any way to stop the animal from making noise?" One man asked?

"If there was, do you not think I would have done it already?" Replied the High Evolutionary.

One of the men quickly moved from his place around the table and grabbed a piece of tape.

"We could place this around her snout. It will muffle her." He suggested.

"Well go on then." Says the High Evolutionary.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The end of the experiment came around at least three hours and twenty five minutes later.

The meerkat did not remember much as the whole experience was a blur for her. She could only feel the sharp objects cutting into her. She could only hear her own cries of pain and see the red liquid that dripped down from her now bloody face.

But, she did however remember what the High Evolutionary had called her. Subject 82P13.

The journey in the cage after that seemed as though it would never end. Although she didn't really care where she went after what she had just been through. If anywhere she would have liked to be sent to heaven. It probably would have been better there. Less painful.

The cage she was in finally stopped swinging meaning that the person carrying her cage had stopped walking. The human opened her cage door, took her out of it and threw her into what she thought was an empty cage on the floor.

But she was wrong. Or maybe cages just had multiple voices now. Hard to tell when you have just had brain surgery.

"What is it?" Asked a male voice. It had sounded a bit older than her. It had also came from the same cage as her.

"Does it speak like we do?" Asked another female, same aged voice. That voice had came from the cage just next to her.

"Shhhhhh you might scare it." Says another male voice also coming from the cage next to her.

What the hell. She thought

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Third chapter!!! It's a lot shorter than I expected it to be lol.
Anyway, now you get to hear her inside thoughts. Bold text are her thoughts btw.
Sorry if these first few chapters seem like shit but I promise they will get better once I get into the actual movie.

719 words