.-.Arrested.-.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Maisie's POV

Xandar.

The perfect place to be if you actually live on the planet.
I couldn't relate.

But if you can be bothered you can earn units.

I have like what 1 and a half million at the moment. I think.

But lately I haven't found anyone with a bounty.

"Jesus, I refuse to believe that there's no one with a bounty over their head." I said to myself looking around at people with a scanner.

" I said to myself looking around at people with a scanner

(The scanner)

"Ugh for gods sake universe just give me something that's worth something. Here I'll even give you and hand to put it in." I said sticking out my hand.

.-.-.-.-.-.
StarLords POV

Finally some rodent jumped on the green crazy chick so I can finally leave with the orb.

Ow what the hell. She threw a knife at my hand. Great now the orbs gone.

The orb just so happened to roll of the edge of the higher platform down into a female rodents hand.

.-.-.-.-.-.
Maisie's POV

"Woah. Universe I didn't mean literally. What even is this?" I said looking at the metal ball that had dropped into my hand.

Then a green woman comes charging at me.

"Hand me the orb rodent." She says holding a sword.

"You mean this metal ball that just so happens to have fallen into my hand?" I asked wasting time.

"Yes hand it over." She said walking over.

"Yeah I'm gonna have to say no." I said.

The universe gave it to me. It's mine green bitch.

The woman started to aim her weapon at me but before she could do anything else, a man dropped down on top of her.

I didn't stay to hear what he had to say and started to walk off.